Q & A [ Pt. 1 ]

▫ Yoongo Boongo ▫

FaeMoonFireburn

Yoongi-ahhhh! How it feels to have precious sunshine to be ur bf and soon to be husband 😁😁😁

YG: Do you have to say it out loud...?

HS: Emoji

YG: Ugh- well... *shy* its... amazing... really...

HS: Aww hyung~

YG: Shut up...

Laachi2013

How did u realised u r not straight ? How did u come out to ur parents ?

YG: Hm... its when I started having a crush on these rappers... they were amazing, and inspired me to pursue music.

HS: Who are 'they'?

YG: Do you have to know?

HS: Of course!

YG: Well, um... *hides face in his hands* Epik High.

HS: Epik High huh...

YG: Yea... ooh I just love their music...

NJ: Um... Hoseok?

HS: Yes Namjoon?

NJ: I know what you're thinking. Don't do it.

HS: *Offended* How could you?

NJ: I know you Hobi.

HS: Hmph!

YS: *Ignores them* About the coming out, it was a total accident, really. I didn't know my parents were against it, and I told them I had this big fat crush, like- the whole thing about holding hands and dating thing, with this classmate. And then when they asked and I told them the name, their faces changed and- well, the rest is history.

NJ: Oh man... did they immediately avoid you or...?

J: *Smacks him* That was pretty insensitive of you.

NJ: I'm sorry! I was curious...

YG: Its fine... they just hoped it was a phase... clearly it wasn't...

HS: Well that's good! Coz I have you now!

YG: Shut up...

taeguk4lyf

How did u feel when the other guy left u because he couldn't love you for you?

YG: Honestly... I felt like an imposter. He kept saying that... that I wasn't who I was when he knew me, when all I was going through was some trust issues and just... wanted to trust someone enough to just be me. But when he started spouting that, it left me feeling weird and out of place. After he left, I got with another girl. And well, I ended up not treating her right, since she was attracted to me like how he was. I... projected a lot of my insecurities on her, and... it didn't turn out right. 

I met up with a counsellor after that, and she helped me through my feelings, pointed out my trust issues and such and the fact that I had to put up an act just so someone could stay by my side. I guess I got tired as well, I decided not to, and just being careful in general.