Take Me Back To The Night It Happened

• • • ° • • •

He was on the way to visit Hoseok now at the new shooting location.

After this shooting, they would be looking through the photos they took previously, so Yoongi could help select the photos he thinks are good enough to feature in a magazine.

In a few days, he would be working on a second project under him. Around the same time, the magazine would be finalized and edited for them to look through, and for it to be released next Monday.

Hoseok seemed really excited about the last project. The results must have been good then. Yoongi did not get the chance to properly look at the photos taken once the shooting ended. Mainly because he was hogged by his boyfriend until most of the equipment has been put away.

And who was Yoongi to deny the younger from affection, despite breaking rules of the contract where such acts should not be shown during work?

No one even stepped up to stop them anyways, but instead smiled and moved on, or ignored and went on with work.

He had been working with a new track then, when a text from Hoseok the night before got him to rethink his schedule for the day. He should be working on the track right now, but instead there he was, on the train to a new filming location, a bag in hand.

The two were casually chatting when the younger brought up something about how much he missed having fried chicken, as he was watching his diet for the current shoot. Yoongi perked at that, deciding in his head that he would be visiting his boyfriend with some fried chicken he made during the other's lunch break.

Does Hoseok know he was coming?

Well... no.

But it shouldn't be a problem, right?

The site was not that far anyway, so it was an easy commute by train.

He was feeling a bit jittery. Never has he done something like this before for anyone really, but it took a few whiny text messages from his boyfriend for him to plan something like this.

Also, he felt like being a bit more nicer to him for that day.

Since it was February 18th.

He smiled at his phone, sending off a final text to Seokjin and Namjoon about their dinner plans.

An announcement was heard about his stop coming soon, and Yoongi quickly pocketed his phone into his coat pocket, waiting for the train to stop before leaving.

He had his phone out again as soon as he got off, pulling up the maps to help him navigate through the city to get to the shooting site.

And thank god it was not that far.

Only a fifteen-minute walk through some shortcuts, and he would be there soon.

- • ⁕ • -

Yoongi was able to spot him over the small crowd of staff members.

The younger was by the caravan, getting a few touch-ups on his face. And he looked so adorable, swaddled in a parka, bent a bit for the makeup artist to be able to reach him.

Yoongi smiled softly, and when Hoseok turned, they managed to make eye contact.

And...

Nervous.