The Cherry's Got Talent

• • • ° • • •

The four of them were in their small, reserved booth, along with two extra guests (you guessed it, probably), Hani and Jackson.

The two have arrived earlier than the others, already on their second round of beer as they greeted the men.

On the table were their drinks and snacks. The six of them clinked their glasses, cheering for the elder and chugged.

The club was a bit dark in their area, except for the neon lights that flashed around, mainly at the dancefloor.

Thank god for that, because Yoongi was not sure if he could ever take his eyes off of Hoseok.

That fit- with that hair- with those pants- oh god-

And Hoseok thought the same thing.

Ripped jeans... what if I touch- no Hoseok- don't think- don't even look-

They were having a fun time, and since Hani and Jackson decided to celebrate a bit earlier, they were the first to get drunk.

The men were giggling at their antics, when an offer from the DJ of the night made them gasp and run up to the stage.

"Hm? What's going on?"

Namjoon turned to check, and it seems like the two were discussing something as they grabbed a... a mic?

"Oh no... their gonna sing..."

Jin began laughing, and Hoseok sighed playfully. Yoongi just looked at them confused.

"Why? Is it gonna be bad? Should I prepare myself?"

"No no..." Namjoon waved, taking a gulp of his drink, "They are amazing singers, its just, when they're drunk, they just... well... don't care."

As soon as he said that, the song 'Catallena' blared through the speakers. The crowd cheered, laughing and screaming when the two, with broken notes, screamed into their mics, performing a perfect imitation of the song.

"Oooh my god..." Joon rubbed his face, pulling out his phone, "I need a video of this..."

"I swear," Hoseok leaned closer to Yoongi to be able to talk clearly. The latter's heart skipped as he leaned closer as well. "When they are sober, they sing very well. Hani once performed in a competition and won."

Yoongi nodded, eyes still focussed on the duo, a smile on his face as he watched them perform.

The song soon ended, and the two came back to the booth exhausted, laughing and crying weakly.