Step To The Beat Of My Heart

• • • ° • • •

It had been a few days and Hoseok has already gone through every picture of Yoongi on Instagram. He even searched for him Twitter, and listened to all his songs on SoundCloud and Spotify.

He was impressed with the songs, and even made choreographies in his head to dance to.

If these songs made out to some hip-hop groups, or even K-pop groups, with a bit of vocal here and there, it would be a good song. A hit song even, winning awards and daesangs.

Then he can choreograph some dances for the idols to dance to, or he could participate in dance battles with-

Shit I'm already planning my future-

He slapped himself a bit, focussing on the activity planned for the day.

He was now in the car, on the way to a dance studio for a dance collaboration.

Momo, the dancer he was going to collab with, invited him to her studio for a fun dance time. She was one of the best dancers in Japan, her school winning various awards be it solo or group dance category. She has opened a number of dance schools around Japan no matter the style of dancing. With that fame, she was invited to become a judge in one of the ongoing dance competitions held in Tokyo which was broadcasted on TV.

It isn't his first appearance on TV, but it was for him as a judge much less a dancer.

And to be invited on the show together with Momo as a guest judge made his heart skip a beat. Because he was only known to model and walk runways and pose and look pretty in front of the camera, while the dancing is usually a background hobby for him, and it is only shown when he choreographs for idols, a few ads and nothing more. He remembered he once had a dance channel of his own on YouTube, but he wasn't famous then and didn't get that much recognition.

With his huge love for dancing, he once wished to be one of the best dancers in South Korea and open his own dance school. He would then collaborate with various other dancers and entertainment companies, and would even give birth to future idols and dancers. 

That did not get to happen though, with the urgent need to have money, he was desperate and got himself a modelling gig, have only danced a bit during collaborations and advertisements, and just grew from there. Halfway through his career, he began helping his sister with her boutique.

And now, he's going out to the world not as a model, but as a dancer, and that made him nervous because what if- what if he wasn't as good as he thought?

He quietly walked into the building, body quivering with excitement at the same time nervousness because he was going to collaborate with Momoooooo-

He is going to dance with Momooo-

"Good morning sir. How may I help you?"

A young man greeted him with a bow, and he unconsciously bowed back.

"Oh good morning. I'm here... um... Momo-san has invited me to collaborate with her..."

The statement came out as a question as he willed himself to not be nervous.

"Ah, you must be J-Hope-san, right? Yes, if you walk past this door, she will be in the very last room."

"Oh thank you so much!"

The two men bowed at each other and Hobi left the reception area to walk up to the door. Just as instructed, he walked straight to the last room, already being able to hear the echo of music and feet thudding across the floor.