Changing Seasons And Big Steps

• • • ° • • •

For the current project, Hoseok would be working with him on set.

It was not much, just a simple photo shoot involving a new clothing line. One of Hoseok's friends had asked him to help with the shoot, and wanted Hoseok in it too.

Yoongi did not know what to feel honestly.

He had something simple and comfortable on. It was a matching two-piece, and the stylist had him wear a shirt under it to complete the look. It was not really his type of fashion, but the material was very comfortable and warm, so he did not complain much about it.

What he was complaining about, was his boyfriend.

More specifically, his outfit for the shoot.

Like...

What the fuck?

What. The. Fuck?

He just sighed and focused on his phone, wanting to get his mind off of his extremely, outrageously hot boyfriend...

Oh... a picture of Holly... nice...

He took a moment to look at the dog, when suddenly a face appeared in the corner of his vision.

Min Yoongi did not jump in fright, of course.

His breath did get choked and he whipped his head, facing Hoseok who was smirking at him in amusement.

"Got scared?"

"Course not, the fuck?"

The younger laughed at that, standing back up to face the mirror in front of them.

Yoongi did not realise when he was done.

"You look comfortable in that."

"Kinda... the material feels nice."

"Right? I'm glad he got me to help him."

"Will he be coming today?"

From the mirror, he was able to see Hoseok glance at his phone.

"Should be here soon. Anyways, I'm heading out to check the equipment. You can stay here a bit longer."

The elder nodded, and Hoseok gave his shoulder a pat before stepping away. His touch felt warm when his hand grazed his neck, and he was vaguely reminded of the hickeys he had to come in with.

He turned, watching his boyfriend's retreating back as he left the room, leaving him with a few other models...

Okay maybe this was not really a good idea...