Sharing Is Caring You Know

• • • ° • • •

Yoongi was not paying much attention to the time, but he assumed it was somewhere around noon when Seokjin entered with a plastic bag.

"Yoooo!!" he deposited the bag quickly onto the table and ran up to Sebin, throwing his arms around her as they both squealed in each other's embrace.

"Why did you have jinx it Jinnie... now we have two babies to care for!"

"That's a lot of diaper changing for me."

Seokjin just guffawed, turning to greet Youngsoo with a hug as well.

"I'm so happy for both of you! Congratulations! Now, where are the little gremlins?"

Yoongi was on the seat next to the cradles and Jin went up to him first.

"Yoongi-yah..."

They shared a small hug as a greeting, before proceeding to move towards the babies.

"Oh... ohno they're so cute!"

Youngsoo proceeded to explain about how they missed identifying her, and Jin took a look back and yea, he realised that Jiwoo is smaller than her twin.

"But the babies are healthy right?"

"Yea... though Jiwoo only got more vitamin shots because her weight isn't even on average."

"Right... but I'm sure milk will help as well... especially, that is, if you're breastfeeding...?"

Sebin nodded, shuffling into a more comfortable position.

The babies began gurgling as they wiggled, Joonwoo intently looking at the newcomer while Jiwoo kept hiding her face into her brother's shoulders.

"Would you like to carry them?"

Jin gasped at Youngsoo's words, even Sebin nodded and encouraged him to do so.

"Oh yes if you don't mind."

Before he even finished the sentence, he was already reaching in to grab Jiwoo. She kept snuggling into her brother, and Joonwoo was trying his best to not feel stuffed as he snuggled back.

Jin's hands carefully slid under her head to support it, the other on her lower back and he lifted her up.

"Oh my god am I doing this right?"

Since Yoongi was there, he copied what his brother did before and helped Jin into a comfortable position to hold.

The baby was soon rested on his arm, and he could only look around with an excited smile.

"She's so tiny!" he whispered dramatically.

She soon opened her eyes, looked up at the very new person and just let out a hiccup and a squeaky sigh as she wriggled.

Jin just paused his light bouncing to look at her properly, before looking back up at the other three, eyes lingering onto his roommate before looking back down at her.

"No Jin-hyung..."

"Well I'm sorry that she just reminded me of you."

"Even you say that..."

"She looked at me like how you will look at me. She even sighed and look-" he showed them the way she was trying to wriggle, away from him probably, "she's trying to get away!"

The two brothers laughed at that, Sebin just smiling at their antics.

"Good job Jiwoo-yah..."

"Yah!" he reprimanded, bouncing her again, "She even squeaks like you Yoons..."