Street Food And Apples

• • • ° • • •

It was sometime around 10 in the morning.

The two were up and about the kitchen, making a simple breakfast.

Hoseok wanted to handle everything, but with Yoongi's insistence, he let the elder help in preparing some of the stuff.

Hoseok was now in charge of making the coffee, though he was feeling doubtful in making Yoongi a mug. But then the elder reminded him the time he drank coffee as well the next day he fell sick, and Hobi could only pout in fake annoyance as he added more ground coffee. While the beverage brewed, he went to get the mugs for them, and the moment he pulled open the top cabinets, he noticed a row of colourful mugs, plus a black on standing out in the centre. He soon recognized that mug as the one he bought for Yoongi during his last visit in Japan.

It brought memories he did not really want to talk about.

He still smiled, however, pulling that mug out along with another one in an army green colour, going over to the sink to rinse them.

He then went over to the stove where Yoongi was frying some hotteok.

"You good?"

"Mm... did you get the salad?"

"Oh, I didn't get the salad out. I'll handle it."

In a few minutes, the two were back at their places on the counter, a simple breakfast in front of them. Hoseok had made them egg toast while Yoongi was still in bed after complaining about needing five more minutes. They also had a simple salad ready-made from the store, hotteok, and coffee. There was also honeydew in the fridge which they would get later.

Yoongi's appetite was back, but he was still careful on the amount he was taking in, in case it decided to get worse.

They were talking about Yoongi's track that he has been working on, and how he would be getting Jin during the weekends to sing for him some backing vocals. Yoongi also pointed out how funny it was that he got himself an extra week of extension, when he does not have anything, including work or classes to worry. Hoseok laughed at that, saying he now has more time to set his body clock right while focussing fully on his assignment. The elder just shrugged.

"So... are you gonna continue?"

Hoseok took a bite of his toast, a bit confused at the sudden question and perked up when he remembered.

"Ah yes... where was I?"

"Rapmon dragging his ass across the dirt."

Hoseok choked and giggled into his hand. "Right... so then..."

- • ⁕ • -

"Are you really sure you wanna bring him along?"

Namjoon looked at him, then his dog, back at him, then back at the red light.

"He'll be good..."

Hoseok did not believe him. Still, he followed the boy when he began crossing the street as soon as the light turned green.

They made small chat about themselves, and soon they were standing at the entrance of an alley. There were stalls along the walls of the buildings surrounding them, full of various noises and delicious smells everywhere.