Reporting And Recording

• • • ° • • •

The two men were sat side by side in their own makeup room, as the stylists bustled around them with brushes and sprays.

It's been a week since Yoongi's birthday, and today was the day they would be on television for an interview.

It is a decision they both made, when Hoseok's manager brought up this topic. They wanted to wait about a month after their announcement, and when few shows opened an opportunity for them, they agreed on a selected number.

This was their first show, and Yoongi had to keep lying to himself that he was okay and everything was okay and that Hoseok's here with him so he would be fine-

He felt something holding his hand, and turned to see his boyfriend who just gave him a small smile, his dimples popping up cutely.

Yoongi sighed, flipping his hand so he could hold hands with him.

Their finger interlaced, holding tight onto each other. Hoseok's thumb began grazing the side, his focus now back to the mirror as the stylist came back to fix his now red hair a little more to perfection.

He had to look good in red, didn't he?

"Seok..."

"Hm?"

A makeup artist began pressing powder onto the side of his lips and chin. He let her finish before he continued.

"I'm... Do you think this is okay?"

"... You mean the interview?"

"Um... yea..."

"Hey," he says softly, a finger nudging his lowered chin up, "We'll be fine. You'll be fine. And if you really cannot do this, then we can leave. I'll make sure of that."

Yoongi's heart warmed at his protectiveness but shook his head instead. "I'm just nervous... and we talked about it long ago... this is okay, but like, if I uh... if I get n-nervous..."

The man stopped, looking away, and Hoseok turned in question to see what made him stop, but it seemed like the elder was trying his best in doing something.

Because of the makeup, he was not able to guess, until he saw the red ears and the pinkish tint of his neck. Yoongi was blushing.

"W-Will you..." and the rest was mumbling.

"Hm? Hyung, I didn't hear you..."

"Tsk," he scowled at the younger, annoyed that he had to repeat himself, "I said- will- willyouletmeholdyourhand!"

Well... he certainly is a rapper...

But Hoseok has been a fan of rap for a while now, so he was kind of an expert.

"Of course hyung!" he answered with a grin, his hand tightening its hold on Yoongi's.

- • ⁕ • -

To Hoseok's defence, his boyfriend looked absolutely handsome in his silver hair, and soft blue sweater, which matched with his white, fluffy one.

He was playing with Yoongi's hair, just on the back by the nape to avoid messing the stylist's work. But oh... he was not able to run away from his temptation.