Post-Announcement Schedule

• • • ° • • •

"Yoongi..."

"Hey hyung..."

"You-"

"Gimme the phone- give- Min Yoongi!"

"N-Noona-"

"You never told us... that the man who bought us gifts... wAS JAY FUCKING HOPE!!!-"

"Binnie, you're too loud-"

"Fuck- YAH MIN YOONGI! YOU HAD J-HOPE WITH YOU! WITH US IN THE HOSPITAL! AND NOW YOU'RE DATING- THE FUCK?!"

"Noona I can explain-"

"Oh no need. I should've known! I should've realised! He walked on that runway a few months ago and I watched it and I was fawning over the fashion line and I should've known! He let you be with him in his house, and I should've known! He brought you out for coffee- and I should've known!!!"

"Sorry noona... we wanted this to be a secret for a while... before we announce..."

"How long have you been together?"

"Um, 3 months..."

"Hmm..."

"You're not mad, are you?"

"No, I'm not... I'm just shocked you scored yourself a model, a hot one at that."

"Noona..."

"I'm happy for you... you two look great together."

"Thank you..."

"Can I speak to him now?"

"Yea yea... here..."

"Hey Gi."

"Hyung."

"I'm really happy for you, you know that right?"

"I..."

"He seemed like a really nice guy the time we met. And I've checked on him-"

"Hyung why?"

"Hey... just a simple background check. Nothing serious."

"Tsk. You always do this... What did you use? Wikipedia?"

"Haha, funny. It's just a precaution. And... he's really amazing, and very kind and giving. I'm happy you're dating someone like him."

"I am too..."

"Just do what you want to do Gi. Don't think about dad. Or mom."

"I... yea..."

"Alright. As your older brother, I would like to meet him properly- officially-"

"Hyuung..."

"I just want to meet him. A proper introduction over dinner wouldn't hurt."

"Ugh- fiiine... I'll let him know and get you a date..."

"Cool..."

- • ⁕ • -

He felt his eye twitch.

He turned to look at the girl, who had wide eyes on him.