The End

Alright... it's time to end the book.

I thought it would be a good idea to end it here... aha...

If I do post anything then... I'll post it before this chapter. Just as planned, at least from the whole plan, I've written this within 60 chapters.

Honestly, I was thinking that this story would take within 30 chapters max to finish.

No. It did not. Obviously.

It kept going, it went in a totally different direction... 👁👄👁

Nevermind...

So, for the final, as in this chapter, I would like pretty much talk about what I had originally planned for both Take My Heart and Save My Heart.

If you want to read, go on... if not you could probably skip this.

- - -

▫ Take My Heart ▫

Now. In Take My Heart, I never really had a plot. Okay maybe I did but it was in my head. And it went like, "The goal is to have babysitter Jin meet CEO Namjoon."

And that was it. 

Take My Heart was inspired by a story on Wattpad I read years ago, and now I could not find it. The idea was similar, but in the story, NamJin were together, and they were babysitting Kook. So in mine, I just changed a few things coz I don't want to copy someone's story fully, plus it kind of was a good idea to have a single father and a son find someone to look up to and love.

Hoseok's appearance in that story was just a spark of imagination.

It came, and I was like, "Oh! What if I introduced him here?" and did that.

The whole best friend thing was on the spot.

Yoongi's position in that story was never said at first, until I pulled up Hoseok, then thought that they could go to the cafe together, and BOOM- Sope arc.

I went ahead and made Yoongi our friendly waiter.

I cringed when I was writing Jin's story as a speech therapist. Honestly, that just came to my head as well. He was to be a chef, but I thought being a doctor was cool too.

Hoseok being a model was also a spur of the moment. When I wrote that, it was during the time when I kept seeing hate comments about J-Hope. So, out of spite, I made him a world-class, international, model. 😀

Yoongi the waiter/barista/cashier. Spur of the moment, just because I pulled up Hoseok for jealousy effects.

Taehyung's speech impediment was thought properly. I wanted the kid to stand out, especially to Jin in the story, and I thought watching his progress on his speech would be nice. So I did a bit of research for that.

Namjoon's CEO title was to be him being the most doting father you've ever seen. He just loves his child so much that he overthinks a lot.

Seokjin a speech therapist/doctor. I did not get to do research properly for him, so it was quite... bad. But I'm glad about the way it turned out in the end.

Jimin's role was a surprise. Never have I intended for him to appear. And when he did, I was like, "Hm... ah how about I make him an orphan- oh maybe NamJin wouldn't know at first- then they could adopt him... what reason can I use to make them adopt him...? aha! he's going through abuse at his orphanage."