Leap On The Train Straight Through The Brumous

• • • ° • • •

Big Whiny Baby [ 11:01 a.m. ]

Getting food

Watchu want?

You [ 11:01 a.m. ]

Anything is fine

Big Whiny Baby [ 11:01 a.m. ]

Ok ill get you water 😀

You [ 11:01 a.m. ]

😑

Big Whiny Baby [ 11:02 a.m. ]

Ill see you in half an hour

Yoongi placed his phone down by the key table. He went back into his room to check if he was leaving anything behind, and soon left and locked once he made sure he had everything.

Seokjin left yesterday to go home to his family. Namjoon and Taehyung too.

Hoseok should as well.

His duffel bag was by the door, another smaller backpack to accompany it. Nothing else he needed. He won't be staying long anyway, needing to come back for work and university in a week.

Which is why he would be following his brother and sister-in-law. His presence would be a great help for the two parents when it comes to the kids. Then a week later, he would be riding the train home, while the other two will be with their in-laws.

He sighed, falling onto the sofa haphazardly, not even caring when the furniture moved.

It wasn't even a minute later when the door was knocked.

He raised his head, confusion written all over his face as he got up. It got silent as he waited, and for a moment he thought he was hallucinating, when the door knocked again.

He got up quickly, mind running a mile a minute as he thought of the possible list of people who would be visiting him at this time.

He got to the door, pausing - for a second, an irrational fear that someone out there were to get him flashed by, when the knocking sound was heard again.

He opened the door.

And out there, was his boyfriend.

Swaddled in a thick coat and beanie with a big grin and a paper bag in hand.

"What the... what are you doing here?!"

"C-Can I come in..? 'S cold..."

"Fuck- yea..."

The younger waddled in, a loud, relieved sigh released as he took off his shoes.

"So...? Why are you here and not on the train home?"

"Aish hyung... I came to see you and you're already chasing me out..." he emphasised his sulking with sad Bambi eyes and a pout.

Yoongi opened his mouth, ready to deny those words when Hobi smiled again as he loosened his scarf.

"I had to come back anyways to get somethings... so I thought, why not I see you before my next train! So yea... Here I am!"

Yoongi just looked unamused, but god... his heart was singing.