How To Solve Your Problems? Just Get Away

• • • ° • • •

The two were in bed now.

Yoongi has washed up a bit, followed by Hoseok who went to change and brush.

He was timid at first, shyly walking up to the elder who was already laying under the covers, attention on his phone.

The room was not that dark, the streetlight and moonlight from outside the window casting a soft glow into the room.

If Yoongi looked naturally pale... well...

He actually looked like he was glowing under the moonlight. Hoseok unconsciously froze when he saw how soft his hyung looked under the glow, his phone on one hand and the free hand clutching the blanket by his tummy.

Yoongi noticed him standing there after a while, his eyebrows quirking up questioningly at the younger.

"Um... you w-want me in with you?"

The question sounded soft and shy, and Yoongi just pulled the blanket to reveal the space he left, his own soft smile showing to invite him in.

Hoseok responded with his own shy smile, slowly crawling under the sheets to join him.

Yoongi locked his phone, blindly putting it on his nightstand just so he could shuffle closer to the other.

The bed was not that big, nor was it that small. It was perfect, however, if they both stayed close.

Hoseok was all respectful hands, but maybe because it was Yoongi's drugged mind from the medicines, or the sleepy haze he was feeling due to the fever, but he felt bold enough to snuggle into Hobi's arms.

Hoseok?

Who's Hoseok?

The man just held his boyfriend, an arm over his waist, blush heavy on his cheeks. He hopes the elder does not feel it, instead let his legs tangle with the other's.

Yoongi nuzzled his face deeper into his chest, inhaling the calming scent of the cologne, along with Hoseok's own natural musk. His hand went in between, clutching onto the chest part his hoodie with his own sweater paws.

Hoseok died. 

He can see the pearly white gates of the heavens.

After the rough few weeks Yoongi went through, including the shock he got from the news about his manager... the presence of the younger, being in his embrace, in his tight hold, the scent-

He made the tension from his shoulders leave, and Yoongi just let himself go in those arms, eyes tearing up and just snivelled in silence; he was too tired to cry anyway.

Hoseok was rubbing his back gently now, placing a lingering kiss on the crown of the other.

"This is okay right?" he heard himself ask, though it was more a muffled mumble to Hoseok.

"Of course hyung... anything for you..."

"Don't say that..."

"Its true though..."

"Mm..."

It was silent for a moment, when Yoongi quietly asked, "Seokie... talk?"

He heard a huff, and felt a hint of a smile when Hoseok went quiet, seemed to be in thoughts. Yoongi let him.

"Namjoon and I met while we were in middle school..."