Snow Ducklings And Christmas Miracles

• • • ° • • •

Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung were out playing in the snow. Yoongi was sitting by the campfire Jin set up earlier, huddled under a blanket with a mug of hot cocoa cradled in his hands. Seokjin was making more hot cocoa for the others.

It was Christmas, and the four of them decided to celebrate it together, before they move on to their separate ways for the New Year's.

They planned to have a double celebration, one for Christmas, and another small birthday party for Taehyung. He will be celebrating properly once he is at his grandparent's house. Jin will be with his family, Hoseok and his sister back in Gwangju, and Yoongi... well...

He will be going home with his brother, but he was not sure if... if it was a good idea. He is going to be ignored anyways, what's the point?

He sighed softly, sipping a bit of his cocoa.

He watched the men running after the kid, choking on a laugh when Namjoon face-planted right into the fluff of snow, making a weird thump sound. Being the best friend he is, Hobi laughed, tripped on Joon's long legs, fell on top of him, and laughed again while the younger just groaned in the snow. Taehyung, however, just ran.

He giggled at the whole thing, half a mind to go and help them, but the other not wanting to leave the warm cocoon he built himself.

He decided to just watch them.

Jin soon appeared out of the back door, a tray carefully balanced as he closed it with his foot.

"Hot cocoa!"

Joon was still stuck in the snow, but Hoseok was running up to the eldest, face red and puffy as he happily took his mug.

Taehyung appeared out of nowhere with a bucket and shovel, a hand tugging on Hoseok's pant leg for help. The man smiled as he took the small mug.

"You should put them down, Taetae... by the way, why do you have them?"

The bucket was hung on his arm, so the boy could grab his mug with both hands. "T-Taetae w-w-wan-na m-make uh... s- snow... shnow cashel!"

The model pulled an impressed face. "Snow castle? Whoa... can uncle help?"

The boy nodded enthusiastically, and both decided to join Yoongi by the campfire.

Namjoon was already up by then. He waddled up to his boyfriend.

"I think my face is frozen..."

"If you keep lying there, of course it would... now..."

They both sat by the campfire, Jin handing out the mug to the other, "Warm yourself up with this."

- • ⁕ • -

Taehyung has given up on using his shovel and bucket, sticking to using his hand when he got jealous at how big Namjoon's 'snow castle' was, which was just a heap of snow with some form of shape. The father and son were now building alliances and joining forces to make the biggest castle they could make.

Hoseok came back with some sort of scooper, "Yo! I think this will help with decoration."

The two looked over, and in his hands held a snowball maker... thingy... with a weird shape?