Forelsket Under The Sunshine

• • • ° • • •

His eyes shot open, brain soon registering that he was shook awake thanks to a very loud noise.

He sat up, looking around confused, eyes trying its best to work as he blinked.

Then, the smell of coffee registered.

Ah...

He was in Hoseok's apartment.

He drove him home.

He stayed over.

Hoseok was sick and he took care of him.

He sighed softly, thinking about how soft the pillows, bed and comforter were, as he laid down to bundle himself up in a small cocoon.

The smell of the coffee was like a siren's music, tempting him to get out of the slightly chilly room and towards it. But alas, the warmth and comfort of the idea of sleep had him drifting into a slumber.

He can always get coffee later.

Whatever coffee whoever was making it now.

Besides, the café's is much better. But desperate times needs desperate measures.

Its okay.

He snuggled his cheek into the plush pillow, body curled around another as the comforter laid heavily on him.

He shot up from the bed and dashed out of the room.

What the fuck is Hoseok-

Said man was bent, the top part of his body disappearing behind the fridge door.

"Hm... I shall finish the seaweed salad..." he mumbles, soon getting up with a container in hand.

He closed the door, noticed something in the corner of his eye and jumped-

"ARGH- Hyung! You scared me!"

His hands almost lost its hold onto the container, but manged to secure it within his arms and chest.

"You... what are you doing up?"

"What else...? I'm making breakfast!"

Yoongi's eyebrows slightly pinched forward as he watched the other scurry about.

"I woke up like... an hour ago... but couldn't sleep back and got hungry," he says, opening the container to smell the food, "aww... its spoiled..."

The model pouted at that. "Guess its sandwich today..."

Yoongi's brain wasn't working fast enough, curse his morning laziness.