Shoot The First Time

• • • ° • • •

"I cannot believe you managed to convince me again..."

Hobi cackled, patting Namjoon on his shoulders. "It was soooo easy. Having Jin-hyung as bait was a good idea."

"Ugh..."

"You'd do anything for your best friend, no?"

Joon pouted at that. "I'm seriously considering it now."

That lead to Hoseok gasping exaggeratedly, a hand on his chest.

"Does our years of friendship mean nothing to you anymore?"

"Hmm... no."

He gasped again.

"Traitor! How dare you! We've been together since diapers-"

"Actually, we were together since hi-"

"Not the point."

The door was knocked, and with permission, a staff lady entered, gesturing to the two men behind her.

"Jin-hyung! Yoongi-hyung! Come in!"

The two newcomers bowed to the staff gratefully, before turning to greet the men.

"I'm lowkey excited about this. I have done this for Yoongi and a few friends back in uni, but now its... a magazine?"

Yoongi was just quiet, nodding to whatever the elder said. But anyone who knows him well could tell, he was nervous.

"Its just the same. You're doing for your friend here, a.k.a. me. So yeah, it will be okay!"

The door was knocked again, and in walked Hoseok's sister, Bitna.

"Oh- guys," he moved next to her, an arm over her shoulders, "this is my elder sister, Bitna-noona. Noona, this is Seokjin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung."

"Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you Bitna-ssi."

"Min Yoongi... n-nice to meet you..."

Wow... they look so similar...

"Oh please... Bitna-noona's fine... anyone who's friends with my Seokie are friends with me."

She had excitable energy, but not as much as her brother. She brought in and introduced a few people who they would be working closely with for the day, all bowing at each other. Namjoon seemed more at ease, probably because he has done this a number of times and have met these people before.

Today's agenda was a simple photo shoot. Bitna's company, PeachVio, recently had a collaboration with another clothing brand, SyNy, to create pieces of clothing that were gender-neutral.

PeachVio is usually known for its petite, cutesy and minimalistic fashion, while SyNy was more to genderless Vogue fashion. These two companies created two versions of clothing lines, now needing a group of models to work the clothes.

The ladies have already modelled for these clothes a few days ago, and the four men collectively agreed for this day to be arranged for said photo shoot. The head of SyNy, was apologetic for not being able to be there, but he has worked with Hoseok before so he knew he could trust the man.

Hobi would be directing the majority of this shoot, and he had his own headpiece in as he talked into it while his team, courtesy of his agency, moved about in the studio as they arranged the set.