Chapter 2: Yan Gan, You Devil!

Jian Qiaoxin retreated quietly into the corridor. He started to look down at himself a little bit. He clearly did not do anything wrong, yet he did not know what he was guilty of. He was so terrified, just like an army deserter.  

People came and went at the cocktail party, everyone had their own purpose to go back and forth, some were for networking, some were for profit.

Jian Qiaoxin straightened out his clothes. He came here today to ask Director Wang for a chance at an audition.

Not too far away, Nong Bai had just finished greeting his business friends, and walked over to his little artist, "How is it, are you ready, I will take you to meet Brother Wang."   

Jian Qiaoxin nodded his head.

At the bar area of the cocktail party, there was a large white table that was filled with all kinds of alcohol and wine. Beauties were surrounding the table, there were also handsome boys.

Director Wang sat on the sofa, hugging beauties on his left and right, and being fed wine by the beauties. Across from him was the cynical Yan Gan. Unlike the director, even though there were beauties sitting next to him, these beauties only sat still and did not dare to get closer to the man.

After all, no one dared to approach without his permission, there was no exception no matter what. Yan Gan actually did not like to be touched by outsiders. In the past, there was actually a person with an exquisite look who tried to approach him without permission, that person immediately got beaten and was sent to the hospital on the spot.

Nong Bai dragged Jian Qiaoxin over and said enthusiastically, "Oh, Brother Wang, it has been a long time, you're looking good lately."

Wang Can was drinking with the beauties, so he only gave the man a lazy look, "Oh, Xiao Bai."

"It's me, it's me, you are in a good mood today," Nong Bai smiled and turned his head to look at Yan Gan and greeted, "Hello, Mr. Yan."

Yan Gan just glanced at him, not bothering to say anything.

Wang Can finally finished the wine feeding by the beauties and started to say, "It's alright, Xiao Bai, sit down and have some drinks."

Even though he invited Nong Bai to sit down to have some drinks, the seats at the table were all occupied.

Nong Bai was not being embarrassed by the situation. He started to push Jian Qiaoxin who was acting like a dead fish behind him, "Brother Wang, I brought someone here with me this time. This is Jian Qiaoxin, the artist I signed."

Jian Qiaoxin put up a professional smile, but his voice was crisp and bitter: "Hello, Director Wang."

Such a tender voice finally made the stunned Director Wang solemnly raise his head, and his chubby face finally showed a little smile: "Qiaoxin, it's a good name."

He pointed to a wine glass in front of him, "have a drink."

Jian Qiaoxin frowned. He did not like to drink alcohol. Also, the origin of this party was unknown. He did not know if there was no additive in those glasses.

Seeing that he had not moved for a long time, everyone around the table looked over, some were curious and some watched in amusement. .

Nong Bai cursed in his heart, and directly picked up the wine glass for Jian Qiaoxin and shoved it into the boy's hand: "This rascal, are you nervous for meeting Brother Wang the first time?"

Jian Qiaoxin also knew the importance of the situation: "Yes, it's the first time I see Director Wang in person. I have always admired Director Wang and I got a little nervous."