Chapter 44: Being Found Out

After listening to these words, Jian Qiaoxin took a few steps back, only to crash into a warm embrace. He was quite surprised.

Yan Gan supported his back: "How frizzy, can't you get some snacks for Uncle?"

"Yan, Mr. Yan?" Jian Qiaoxin was startled and couldn't believe it: "Aren't you in a meeting, why are you here?"

Yan Gan said lazily: "Secretary Li said you aren't in the office. You are so stupid, how can I rest assured, I must come to have a look, what we have here, are you doing something bad?"

Jian Qiaoxin was not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Yan Gan held onto the boy's hand. Yan Gan looked at him and waited for the boy to complain to him, but he did not. So he sighed inwardly, took him to take a few steps, and the two of them were completely in full view of everyone in the pantry.

Because they didn't lower their voices just now, everyone knew that someone was here.

The female employees said: "Hello, Mr. Yan."

Yan Gan took Jian Qiaoxin's cup and said, "Wait here."

He looked like he was going to get the water for the other. It really surprised the employees. They didn't expect Yan Gan to do this.

Yan Gan paused when he passed by a female employee: "Let me through."

This female employee was the one who was mocking Jian Qiaoxin just now. She tried to please him: "Mr. Yan, you want to get the water, why don't I get it for you?"

"You get it?"

With an elegant smile on Yan Gan's face, what he said next was cold: "A pheasant like me, don't dare to bother you."

As these words were spoken, there was no sound in the pantry.

The female employee looked terrified, knowing that she had offended the other, and quickly said: "I'm sorry, Mr. Yan, I didn't mean it intentionally. I shouldn't be talking nonsense. Please spare me this time!"

After Yan Gan got the water, he said, "Why do you say to spare you? Did I say I want to do something to you?"

The female employee was taken aback.

Yan Gan took a sip for himself, and when he felt that the water temperature was right, he handed it to Jian Qiaoxin, without looking back at her: "The most basic thing for adults is to be responsible for every word and action they take. Go to the HR department and get your last paycheck."

The female employee got a prick in her heart and blurted out: "Mr. Yan!"

Yan Gan frowned: "You still have something?"

"I have been in the company for three years. You can't fire me because of this trivial matter!" The female employee deliberately yelled for everyone to hear it, trying to threaten him.

Jian Qiaoxin noticed that many employees on this floor had started to look this way, and he was worried that it would have a bad effect on Yan Gan, so he tugged his sleeve.

Yan Gan was very frank, he said, "Are you questioning my decision?"

The female employee shook a fist and wept: "I can't accept such a result."

Yan Gan didn't look back: "Contact my lawyer if you have something."

The female employee was taken aback for a moment. She felt like she was being slapped in the face, her face was hot and painful. She thought that Yan Gan would try to reason with her, but she didn't think that Yan Gan didn't put her in his eyes at all. He just left directly with Jian Qiaoxin after saying these words.