Chapter 85: Epilogue - The Children [2]

Huo Yuxiu stood under the tree's shade, his grim face was very distant, a pair of deep eyes looked at Yan Anran, his thin lips slightly opened: "You want to team up with me?"

Yan Anran nodded: "Well, let's run three kilometers together."

Huo Yuxiu looked behind him: "Aren't you already teaming up with Xu Yu?"

"..."

Yan Anran was reminded of this, he looked back with a little apologetic expression: "Xiao Yu, I am Yu Yu's brother, so I have to take care of him. I'm sorry."

Xu Yu shook his head: "No, it's okay, I can pair with my buddy sitting next to me, but..."

He lowered his voice and moved closer to Yan Anran.

"Ran Ran, is he really your brother? Why do I think he doesn't care about you."

"..."

Heartbroken.

"It's not that he doesn't care about me." Yan Anran smiled and nodded: "Yu Yu is just not good at expressing his feelings."

Xu Yu:? ?

Are you sure?

Yan Anran ran to Huo Yuxiu in small steps, and he smiled: "Shall we form a team?"

Huo Yuxiu didn't react, but he didn't object either.

The physical education teacher was a relatively strict middle-aged man with a small red whistle hanging around his neck, he was wearing sports clothes, had a tanned and well-built body, and his surname was Wang.

Teacher Wang took out his own stopwatch: "A team of two people, a 3000-meter relay, we will test each team individually, first team, get into your positions."

The children of the first team were already lined up. As the whistle sounded, the boy started to dash out. In fact, children do not have much skill for long-distance running. They always try to run as fast as they can in the first few meters, then they start to slow down their pace after a few hundred meters later.

In the first team, the boy only ran 800 meters, and the remaining 2,200 meters must be completed by his partner.

His partner was a girl, the girl started to slow down before she reached the 500-meter mark. The girl stopped on the field with her head down, her hair was soaked in sweat as it stuck on the back of her neck. She couldn't breathe: "I, I can't run anymore."

Teacher Wang blew the whistle: "Three thousand meters must be completed by two people together!"

The children in this school are all from wealthy or well-known background families. They are usually spoiled and can't handle hardship at all. At this time, the girl immediately walked off the track: "I can't run anymore, I quit!"

The people who were still waiting were silent.

The girl sat directly on the lawn: "I'm exhausted."

Teacher Wang was very calm, he nodded: "You can quit."

All the children looked at him, and Mr. Wang said, "The team just now forfeited, and their PE exam score for this semester is 0."

Once this sentence was announced, it was quiet all around.

Each semester of their school has a physical examination, and the physical education exam can be used as an average score and added to the total score of each subject, and each student's score will be listed and will be published to the public at each general meeting.