Chapter 69: Pigs Arches White Cabbage

===Pigs Arches White Cabbage - refers to the cabbage that farmers have worked so hard to grow, which has been spoiled and destroyed by pigs. When pigs eat, they like to eat in a hunch, so there is a basis for pigs to eat. It is now often used to describe beautiful women being possessed by rude ugly men. The synonym is flowers planted on cow dung.===

---

For a moment, Jian Qiaoxin swore that he saw the line "are you serious" written all over the director's face. Maybe if it weren't because he was filming a show, the director would probably just start cussing on the spot.

Of course, the director was not so foolish, he straightened his expression, lowered his voice and said, "With this money, you can only get two sets of quilts and two sets of thick layer clothes, no more."

If it were Jian Qiaoxin who is negotiating with him now, the youth would just agree to this. But Yan Gan was not easy to negotiate. The man raised his eyebrows, his voice was lazy and slow, but it implied oppression: "If I remember correctly, the director did not specify the number clearly before, and we repeatedly confirmed that we can exchange it when we asked, but now he says no?"

Fu Lougui also chimed in from the back: "Of course not, the director has to keep to his words, if he doesn't, the whole program crew really will need to keep their words, don't you think so?"

This remark was addressed to everyone in the program group.

Everyone looked at each other and didn't dare to say anything. The staff only did not dare to laugh, only slightly raised the corners of their mouths. The director's death gaze came over, and they couldn't laugh.

The corner of the director's mouth twitched: "20 is impossible. We didn't prepare so much."

Yan Gan's clothes were lifted by the wind. He put the plastic bag on the ground and took out a pen and paper from his pocket to hand it to the director, with a "kind" smile on the corner of his mouth: "It's okay, people make mistakes here and there sometimes, we understand."

The director's gaze closely followed the pen and paper.

Yan Gan handed the pen and paper into his hands, very empathetic: "Just make an IOU and pay it back as soon as possible tomorrow."

? ? ?

I took your two hundred yuan and gave you two thick quilts and two sets of thick layer clothes. This was a loss on my end, but you actually wronged me on the other hand. In the end, I even took on debts and started debt repayment already?

The director took the pen and paper with difficulty and couldn't laugh anymore.

Yan Gan asked empathically: "What's wrong with the director, is there something wrong"

Now that they had all played their roles, Jian Qiaoxin thought since he was recording the show, of course he would have to play along with it. He came up from behind and said half jokingly: "Director, if you have something to say, just say it. Just tell us what you are not please about to make us all happy."

"..."

The assistant director still couldn't stand it anymore, he came over to relieve the siege and coughed slightly: "Twenty sets are quite unrealistic. It must be impossible to pass this way."

Seeing the assistant director staring at him, Yan Gan couldn't help winking. He smiled at the corner of his mouth and turned to look at Jian Qiaoxin next to him. He said to the director group: "Don't worry, I am not an unreasonable person."

Program group:? ? ?

Listen to this, is this human language?

Yan Gan stopped Jian Qiaoxin's arm with one hand, and said in a sniffy voice: "My wife is strict so I listen to my wife."