Chapter 37: Uncle is Scared of You

As Jian Qiaoxin was talking, there was a "creak" sound from the door.

When he turned his head, he saw Yan Gan standing at the door. He was wearing an ink-colored coat with white fox fur rolled around the brim of the coat. Standing at the door, his slender figure was actually a few inches short.

The warm yellow light in the room fell on Yan Gan's handsome face, and he was only a few meters away, but it felt so far away.

Jian Qiaoxin's heart trembled: "Mr. Yan?"

"Uhm."

The air conditioner was blowing gently, Yan Gan stepped in and took off his coat. Jian Qiaoxin walked up to him naturally. He held the man's cold clothes: "It's dark, why are you here?"

Yan Gan: "Come to take a look at you."

Jian Qiaoxin stood frozen on the spot, as if he was being nailed to the ground by these words, his delicate little face was stained with crimson color, and he muttered: "What good is there to look at me, and I am not a kid anymore. I don't need someone to look after me."

Yan Gan smiled at the corner of his mouth, but didn't make fun of the younger man's duplicity. Instead, he walked to the table and picked up what Jian Qiaoxin had just embroidered: "What did you embroider?"

Jian Qiaoxin was taken aback, and hurriedly ran to take it back and put it on the table, with a guilty conscience: "Nothing!"

Yan Gan squinted his eyes. He held onto the fidgeting person, and his voice became louder: "Are you still a child? Just walk, what is there for you to run?"

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin got scared, and he was aggrieved and looked away: "Just this short distance, I won't fall if I run."

Yan Gan gave him a cold look.

Jian Qiaoxin was forced by the oppression and whispered: "There won't be a next time."

Mrs. Zhang on the side looked at them and smiled. This young couple getting along was too interesting, but Xiao Xin's temper was so soft, he would be completely eaten by the other.

Yan Gan helped Jian Qiaoxin to sit down. He took the half-embroidered handkerchief and raised his eyebrows: "What are you embroidering?"

Jian Qiaoxin wanted to say bamboo.

Yan Gan smiled at the corners of his mouth, shook the handkerchief, looked at it under the light, and guessed, "Seaweed?"

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin glared at Yan Gan, thought about it for a while, and kicked him again.

Yan Gan did not feel pain, instead it was somewhat itchy, so he could watch and appreciate the anger of the person in front of him. Jian Qiaoxin looked quite interesting when he was angry. His always porcelain face would be red, and his eyes were also bright and beautiful.

Yan Gan played with the handkerchief: "Embroidered it for me?"

Jian Qiaoxin's heart shook a little, and he didn't know if Yan Gan heard what Mrs. Zhang said just now.

He made a gesture to get it back: "No, I did it for fun."

"Really?" Yan Gan returned the handkerchief to him, the smile on his face faded, and he looked a bit lonely, he said: "Then it must be me getting all excited by myself."

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin looked at him cautiously, and saw that Yan Gan lowered his head and fiddled with the silk thread in one of the wooden baskets. His eyes had a faint black cyan color. He had been very busy recently at work, and it was so late now, and the mountain roads were not easy to ride on. He was so busy but he still came to see him. Yet, he could not even have a handkerchief...