Chapter 65: Mr. Yan's Great Luck With Women

Jian Qiaoxin had completely experienced Yan Gan's jealousy to its max level through this vacation. Previously, he always heard Wen Yuan complaining about Yan Gan's desire to control, he didn't care about it, but now he completely believed it.

As long as it is not too overboard.

While staring in a daze, he stood guard by the spring. The cameraman not far away also knew to walk away and didn't come to bother him. Maybe the cameraman was mainly afraid of confronting Yan Gan, which would make him worry for his life.

The sound of water came from behind from time to time, and the sound of the towel wiping the water off was clear as if he was within reach. Jian Qiaoxin was blushing as his heartbeat raced up, and his mind would replay the scene displayed in front of his eyes just now. No matter how he tried to ignore it, he could not get rid of it.

The sound of the splashing water was stirring up people's heartstrings.

Jian Qiaoxin looked around, trying to cover up the uncivilized and harmonious images in his brain, but to no avail, his cheeks were getting redder and his body was a little hot. Now if it weren't for not the right timing, he would want to dive in the water and to swim two laps to cool down his body.

Yan Gan's voice sounded slowly from behind: "You're heating up?"

? ?

Does this man have a pair of detective eyes?

Jian Qiaoxin certainly could not admit it, he wanted to avoid the topic: "No, I'm just...a little tired."

"Oh." Yan Gan had already taken a bath. He picked up the changed clothes on the stone beside him and put them on. Then he threw the clothes that he was going to wash into the water, pretending to be sorry: "Tsk, the clothes fell into the water."

Jian Qiaoxin turned his back to him and couldn't see the situation. He was a little anxious: "Which pieces of clothes have fallen into the water, do you want a new one?"

Yan Gan was a little embarrassed: "What will I be wearing then?"

"I'll get you a new one." Jian Qiaoxin said that he was about to walk away, but was being called by Yan Gan from behind: "You don't want to see which one got dropped into the water so you don't grab the same piece?"

"..."

Right.

Jian Qiaoxin paused and hesitated slightly. If he turned around now, what would he see?

Inexplicably, he didn't dare to turn around. What if the pants got into the water? What if he doesn't wear any... Then what should I do? Isn't it very embarrassing?

Yan Gan's voice was smiling: "Hey, little child, are you going to let Uncle stand here and wait?"

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin gritted his teeth, turned around, and summoned a lot of courage to look up. As a result, he saw a well-dressed Yan Gan, and his footsteps were soaked in the clothes that he had worn during the day.

Being deceived!

Jian Qiaoxin's beautiful face was flushed, and there was a slight sullen in his eyes, and his voice was super fierce: "Didn't you say that the clothes fell into the water?"

Yan Gan bent over to pick up the clothes, confidently: "Yes, they did, Uncle didn't lie to you, see?"

"..."

You bad guy!

Since he could not converse with him anymore after being teased like this. Jian Qiaoxin simply turned around and left without saying anything to him. This person was teasing him every day, he should have ignored him earlier.