Chapter 30: Union by Marriage

The crew's lunch break was lengthened due to the two pregnant protagonists.

Jian Qiaoxin was sleeping on a small bed in the lounge. He curled up in bed with his eyes closed, the sun came in from the window, and his long eyelashes cast shadows.

The room was very quiet, and occasionally there was the sound of turning pages.

Jian Qiaoxin opened his eyes in a daze, and the man sitting in a chair not far away came into his view. Yan Gan sat lazily, with his slender legs crossed and his hands were holding the script.

He was wearing a burgundy suit, so he must have a socializing party in the evening. In fact, he looked very good in red. He was arrogant and restrained. His handsome profile was like jade, which was fascinating.

A while later.

Yan Gan closed the script and looked sideways: "Have you looked enough?"

Jian Qiaoxin was still lying on the bed, he was a little embarrassed: "No..."

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows: "you haven't seen enough."

"No!" Jian Qiaoxin wanted to say that he didn't take a peek, but the words did not seem to come out of his mouth when he felt somewhat embarrassed, so he had to change the subject: "Why did you suddenly come here?"

Yan Gan said, "Come to see."

Jian Qiaoxin felt warm. He wanted to see Yan Gan, he really did. Maybe it was because he was very busy clearing his schedule for the filming, so he didn't have much time to spare for the man.

But today, he had some free time and this thought got to him. After he became pregnant, he especially wanted to get close to Yan Gan.

Jian Qiaoxin sat up from the bed: "Have you eaten yet?"

"Yeah." Yan Gan responded indifferently. He picked up the script in his hand: "Is this the role you are going to act in the next few months?"

Jian Qiaoxin nodded and walked over from the bed. He sat down in a chair not so far from the sofa. He couldn't stop talking when he talked about what he was good at: "I have studied this role very carefully. I have long been familiar with this role. Remember, he started out with vengeance..."

Once Jian Qiaoxin started to talk about the role, even his face seemed to have lit up with joy.

Yan Gan just listened out of courtesy, but seeing the person in front of him was so serious, he also started to listen with a little more sincerity. After listening, he smiled: "It seems that you like this movie very much."

Jian Qiaoxin picked up the water glass on the table to drink, but was stopped by Yan Gan.

Yan Gan stood up: "It's cold."

He walked to the drinking fountain to pour Jian Qiaoxin a new glass of water again, the action was naturally shocking.

Jian Qiaoxin took the script, but he was more relaxed because of the other person's thoughtfulness: "I like acting, as long as it is a good piece of art, I like to participate in it. Of course, I also really like this crew. Director Yan has strict requirements for everyone. Everyone takes their acting seriously..."

Jian Qiaoxin didn't complete his sentence, he knew it shouldn't be said.

As expected.

Yan Gan handed the water glass in his hand: "Why, it sounds like you didn't like the previous crew very much?"

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin held the quilt in his hand, he lowered his eyes, and slowly shook his head: "I can't talk about dislike, when it comes to acting jobs, I don't have the right to choose the filming crew."