Chapter 50: Having a Party Tomorrow

Jian Qiaoxin saw Jian Xingchen when he came back to the crew.

Jian Xingchen was munching on the snacks, and when he saw him coming, he handed him a bag:"Come, have some."

"You're crazy, the director told us to lose weight." Jian Qiaoxin accepted it as he said this, but his speed of unpacking the bag did not slow down at all.

Jian Xingchen took a bite of the dried fish: "What does it matter? Anyway, I only eat a little bit, and I'm being watched by a nutritionist at home. It's like sitting in a prison cell. Are you not uncomfortable?"

Jian Qiaoxin felt the same way. The dietitian Yan Gan hired for him was really strict. He was not sure about other people, but the dietitian was very strict on him.

He grabbed the bag of snacks to satisfy his craving: "Uncomfortable, very uncomfortable."

Jian Xingchen patted him on the shoulder: "It's okay, just eat this. Director Yan will definitely not..."

Yan Hengyang kicked open the door and walked in with a cigarette in his mouth: "Won't what?"

The director came in too fast, neither of them had time to hide the snacks, especially Jian Qiaoxin, he hadn't had a chance to swallow it, he got startled and choked on them so badly that he hurriedly got up to find water.

Yan Hengyang came in with the script: "You two are very daring, you even hide the snacks here!"

Jian Qiaoxin drank the water, pitifully: "Director, this is the only bag of snacks I eat this week, I swear."

Yan Hengyang smashed the script: "Don't give me this bullshit, if you don't weigh less than 100 catties, you better spit those snacks all out!"

"..."

Too difficult.

In the end, the staff brought out the scale, as if he was on the execution ground, Jian Qiaoxin stepped on the scale.

108 catties

Jian Xingchen was heavier than him, 110.

Director Yan's face turned black: "Did you two try to lose weight at all?"

"Yes, yes." Jian Qiaoxin almost sworn to heaven: "My dietitian can testify for me, and Mr. Yan can testify for me, really."

Jian Xingchen on the side said: "Yes, A Jue can also testify for me."

The blue veins on the forehead of Director Yan were looming. He threw the script with a "bang", and sternly said, "Do you think you are playing around with this movie? In the script, you both have experienced torture and were as thin as paper. But you two are really making me speechless, your aura is full of life; you don't even look heartbroken at all, instead you're full bloom in love. What do you try to let the audience see?! Don't forget what you promised me when you auditioned. If you can act, then do your best, but if you can't act, then get out of here!"

Jian Qiaoxin's heart was tense: "I can do it, I can do it, Director Yan, please calm down, I really will stop eating, not gaining more weight."

Yan Hengyang was just trying to frighten them, his tone got softer: "You must lose your weight within half a month, understand!"

Jian Qiaoxin and Jian Xingchen shrank their necks: "Yes!"

The time spent filming according to the script went by very quickly, and his daily meal was different from the good food and drink he used to have every day at home. Now Jian Qiaoxin's meals were all prepared by the nutritionist.