Chapter 55: The Marriage with the Zhao Family is the Solution

Wen Yuan covered half of his face and looked at Jian Qiaoxin incredulously: "You dare to hit me?"

Jian Qiaoxin retracted his hand: "You think I don't dare? Do you think you reverse right and wrong in front of the media, so I won't do anything to you?"

Wen Yuan got angry and rushed over to fight back. He had his hand up but was grasped by Jian Qiaoxin's assistant.

The little assistant stopped him and pushed him away.

Wen Yuan bumped into the cabinet next to him. Not only was he not annoyed, but he showed a successful smile. He said, "Brother Xiao Xin, you better stop getting angry. You should care more about your body."

Jian Qiaoxin didn't want to pay attention to him anymore and turned around to walk away.

The present staff were either watching this farce in amusement or watching a good cat fight. They had to admit that Wen Yuan was indeed capable of causing such a scene, and they were happy to see him being beaten.

The agent Nong Bai's face was not good, and he glared at Wen Yuan before leaving.

Jian Qiaoxin went back to his lounge. He took two sips of water from the cup to calm himself down, and the assistant on one side was also very angry.

The little assistant said, "Does Wen Yuan lose a screw in his brain? What benefits does he get from doing this?"

Jian Qiaoxin was also a little puzzled.

In fact, he was a bit too impulsive just now. He was a little bit annoyed. He didn't seem to know when he started to not be as tolerant as before.

Nong Bai came back from the front: "What do you think he would gain from this?"

The two people looked back at him.

"Just now backstage, there was a live streaming going on, and the media has successfully recorded the scene of Xiao Xin beating him." Nong Bai closed the door behind him: "The live stream has already been posted."

Jian Qiaoxin was shocked: "Is he crazy?"

"Not really." Nong Bai rubbed his eyebrows with difficulty: "If this is really his doing, then his method is a bit too dirty."

Jian Qiaoxin felt so bad now.

He took a deep breath: "Wen Yuan is a crazy dog."

Nong Bai sighed slightly: "A crazy dog that would bite at anyone coming his way. From all angles, it looked like you took the initiative to slap him in the video. Now it has spread on the Internet."

Jian Qiaoxin wanted to catch up with Wen Yuan to have another fight after hearing this.

Nong Bai said: "Let's go back first."

"Ok."

Jian Qiaoxin didn't read the various comments on the Internet. He returned to the company. The manager of the public relations department had already arrived. He asked, "Is it really Xiao Xin himself in the video?"

Nong Bai had to admit: "It's him."

The manager of the public relations department sighed, this matter was very difficult to deal with. The two people involved were both popular artists in the company.

Nong Bai said: "First, let's get rid of the hot search, then we contact Wen Yuan's team to have them make a statement."

This matter must be resolved.

The manager of the public relations department nodded and left. Nong Bai looked back at Jian Qiaoxin: "What are you thinking?"

Jian Qiaoxin said: "Thinking about what Wen Yuan really wants."