Chapter 38: Won't Let Anyone Bully You

Jian Qiaoxin frowned: "Why are you waiting for me?"

Qiu Jian rushed up, trying to hold Jian Qiaoxin's hand, but was slapped away before he could touch the person.

Yan Gan stood in front of him, and he squinted his eyes: "Don't touch him."

Qiu Jian was taken aback, when he saw that Yan Gan was here, he shouted in a loud voice: "Why do you stop me from seeing Xiao Xin, what rights do you have, who are you to him?"

Jian Qiaoxin sighed faintly, and he poked his head out: "Qiu Jian, Mr. Yan and I come here to sweep the grave together, are you going to cause trouble in front of my family?"

"Grave sweeping..."

"Are you coming to sweep the grave with him?"

Qiu Jian stepped back and pointed at Yan Gan incredulously: "Why did you follow him, Xiao Xin, he is very dangerous!"

Jian Qiaoxin frowned: "You don't have the right to decide what I can and cannot do."

"You..." Qiu Jian had no idea that Jian Qiaoxin would protect Yan Gan. He looked at Jian Qiaoxin's body carefully, and finally sneered: "You really are pregnant with his child?"

"Wen Yuan told me but I didn't believe it until now."

"How can you have a baby with him? How long have we been together, how long have you known him?"

Jian Qiaoxin lowered his head. He grabbed Yan Gan's clothes and repeated: "It's none of your business, it's my personal affairs."

Qiu Jian couldn't believe it. In his mind, Jian Qiaoxin had always been a simple, gentle and beautiful existence. The other would coax and take care of him.

He was pure and conservative, but this was also what was lovely about him.

They had been together for so many years, from college sweethearts to working people in the past two years. Although he had the thoughts of bedding the other, he never forced Jian Qiaoxin. Yet, who would have thought that in such a short period of time, Jian Qiaoxin even got together with other men, and even got pregnant?

Qiu Jian staggered and was shocked: "Xiao Xin, you weren't like this before, it must be Yan Gan who forced you, you must have had your own reason!"

Jian Qiaoxin didn't know what to say.

If it was before, he also felt that he did have some unspoken reason. After all, being pregnant by accident and even with someone he does not love, it would be a bit difficult for the old him to accept, but now he doesn't think that he's suffering.

Before he had time to think about what to say, Yan Gan spoke as he chuckled, "It's really a benevolent who sees benevolence, the wise see wisdom. When someone has a dirty mind, do you also think others are like you?"

Qiu Jian's face got pale, and he looked at Yan Gan with hatred: "Am I wrong? Who would like someone like you? You are vicious and violent, you are cruel and unkind, a control freak, and you don't know how to love. If you don't know how to care for others, no one will like you at all!"

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows non-committal, summing up in place.

On the contrary, Jian Qiaoxin on the side was a little angry: "Qiu Jian, that's enough, what makes you think you can criticize him? He at least accompanied me to visit the grave. How about you? Last year and the year before, which year didn't you have to come back to your family? I came here alone every time, where were you at those times?"

"You said Mr. Yan doesn't care about others, at least he cares about me more than you!"

A guilty conscience flashed across Qiu Jian's face, and he took a deep breath: "Xiao Xin, I also have my own difficulties. Who will not go home for the New Year? If I don't go back, my family will definitely nag at me, why didn't you come home with me? You don't think of my family as your own, right?"