Chapter 32: To Relieve the Stress

Yan Gan silently pulled one side of the quilt over to cover him, and sighed helplessly: "Only now you're being more honest."

Jian Qiaoxin played with his buttons, and decided to not argue with him, but said softly: "Why are you back? The company's affairs are finished?"

It was rare for President Yan to felt slightly guilty at this moment: "Well, it's not a big deal."

The room fell into silence.

Just when Yan Gan felt that this quietness was too unusual, a flash of lightning flashed outside of the window, and the person in his arms trembled, then he felt a little wet on his chest.

Yan Gan lowered his head: "Being scared, why are you crying?"

Jian Qiaoxin pursed his lips, he could not stop the sadness filling up his heart, and the grievances he had endured for a day were now breaking out. He said, "You don't have to lie to me. You did not go to the company to handle business at all. I can smell it. You smell of alcohol."

"..."

Yan Gan wiped away his tears and coaxed the person: "What nonsense, this was from the cocktail party earlier."

"The smell of alcohol on you earlier was not this." Jian Qiaoxin cried even more fiercely: "Why do you lie to me like Qiu Jian? If you hate me and don't want to see me at your home, just say it, I won't be persistent, why are you doing this."

Not good.

Overdoing it now.

He didn't expect this little ancestor to be so sensitive

For the first time in his life, President Yan had a sense of at a loss and not knowing what the right thing to do was. Yan Gan couldn't help but wipe the boy's tears: "Uncle is wrong, it's my fault, I apologize for what I did, don't cry."

However, the effect was counterproductive. The original situation could be controlled. But after a few sentences, Jian Qiaoxin wrapped inside the quilt and didn't stay in Yan Gan's arms. He wrapped himself in grievances.

Yan Gan: "..."

Helplessly rubbing his eyebrows, Yan Gan poked the dumpling: "Xiao Xin, come out."

Jian Qiaoxin's voice was flat: "Isn't that you don't want to see me? Anyway, I'm not being liked by you. You are good to me only for your child. You don't care about me. I will be fine, and the child will be fine. Don't worry, I will never pester you."

Yan Gan simply sat up straight, and raised his eyebrows: "You heartless kid, you can say something like this?"

Jian Qiaoxin: "Am I wrong?"

"Then who was it that did not want to get involved with me at all, and even wanted to match me with Zhao Tao today in the car?" Yan Gan thought about it and got angry: "Isn't it you who doesn't want to be with me?"

Jian Qiaoxin also fought back: "Who let you and Zhao Tao be all lovey-dovey!"

"..."

There was silence in the room, deathly silence.

Yan Gan looked at the person on the bed thoughtfully, the jealousy in this sentence was too strong, even if he wanted to pretend that he did not notice it, it would be quite difficult.

Jian Qiaoxin regretted it after he said it, but he didn't know what to say to save his pride, so he just pretended to be dead.

Yan Gan was silent for a moment, and said in a deep voice: "I have nothing to do with her, if you don't like it, then I won't let her approach me in the future."