Chapter 31: Quarrel

Jian Qiaoxin's complexion was calm, and even though his heart was in a turbulence, he could still calmly say: "Brother Hua, of course I believe you."

Xiao Zihua was surprised to see him being so calm: "Are you still not getting it?"

Since he was acting, he must do it to the end.

"I'm happy with Mr. Yan, even if he doesn't have me in his heart; I understand that I don't have the ability to help him." After Jian Qiaoxin finished speaking, there was a dead silence.

He thought this was an act for Xiao Zihua, who knew that after speaking, his heart felt a pain, like a sharp and delicate needle poking at it.

He turned around and wanted to leave, but a waiter happened to walk in his direction. When the two collided, the wine glasses in the waiter's hand fell to the ground, and the broken glasses made a crisp sound.

Xiao Zihua hurried over to protect him: "Are you okay, any injury?"

The waiter also panicked: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was walking too fast."

"Don't you have eyes!" Xiao Zihua yelled angrily and still couldn't help himself: "You can't even see someone as big as he is. What if he hurts? Are you responsible!"

Jian Qiaoxin was also taken aback, but it was not serious. He patted Xiao Zihua's hand and apologized to the waiter: "It's okay. It was my fault, I turned without looking."

The waiter breathed a sigh of relief, then he bent down to hurriedly clean up the shards. Such a big commotion here naturally attracted the attention of many people, including the people on the sofa.

Zhao Tao looked upstairs, squinted her eyes, and muttered: "Xiao Zihua? Who is the person next to him, his boyfriend?...Hey, where are you going, Brother Gan?"

The man who had been sitting on the sofa got unhappy when he saw the figure, and he went straight upstairs as if he could not hear others calling for him.

Jian Qiaoxin noticed the many eyes that looked at him judgingly.

Xiao Zihua took his hand: "Let's go, I'll take you back."

"Where do you go back to?"

A slightly low voice came from the stairs, and Yan Gan's figure slowly appeared in front of the crowd. He glanced at the ground which was stained by the wine and the broken glasses, and his expression was silent.

Xiao Zihua's heart tightened: "Little Uncle."

Yan Gan let out an "uhm" and looked at the intertwined hands: "You haven't answered me, where do you plan to take him?"

Jian Qiaoxin felt somewhat scared. He was a little nervous and wanted to withdraw his hand, but Xiao Zihua didn't let him do so.

Xiao Zihua was not happy that his little uncle took away his sweetheart. At this moment, he was also agitated. He said, "Uncle, you seem to be such a busybody lately. Didn't you just have some love talk with Miss Zhao, yet you still have time to care about us?"

When he said these words, everyone had different expressions.

Zhao Tao downstairs looked happy when she heard these words, but Yan Gan looked displeased.

Yan Gan didn't get angry but he laughed instead. He walked closer, and his leather shoes made a crisp sound when he stepped on the smooth floor, as if he was stepping on the tip of a person's heart. That elegant and kind smile on his face, it looked gentle in other people's eyes, but it looked really dangerous in Xiao Zihua's eyes.