Chapter 86: The Last Epilogue

The last year of high school is the most hated and loved age.

Yan Anran stood on the path of the school, quietly watching the girl in front of him holding a love letter and looking at him shyly. The girl said: "I have liked you for a long time. Since the first day of school, I..."

"Crack!"

A loud noise interrupted the girl's confession, and she was startled. The love letter in her hand fell to the ground because she did not hold it securely. What broke was a section of the tree trunk, which collapsed suddenly with a loud noise.

The girl covered her mouth in surprise: "What, what happened?"

Yan Anran followed her gaze and explained: "It should be the tree trunk that has fallen from the aging, it's okay."

This sounded completely nonsense, but good-looking people were so convincing even when talking nonsense. The young person standing in the shade of the tree had a small smile on his beautiful face; his slender figure was wearing white shirt and a pair of jeans. The sun fell on him through the gap of the leaves, he looked clean and warm.

The little girl blushed and leaned into Yan Anran's chest shyly and timidly.

At this moment, a calm male voice sounded, "Let's go."

For a moment, the little girl looked up at the boy next to Yan Anran who was a head taller than him.

Yan Anran had treated her with gentleness while he was standing in front of her; however, his attitude towards Huo Yuxiu was full of intimacy. The boy smiled and asked, "Everything is done? Let's go."

Huo Yuxiu nodded lightly.

Yan Anran smiled apologetically to the little girl before walking over. When Huo Yuxiu, who was a step slower behind, passed the girl, the girl actually felt a bit of murderous intent, which could make her horrified in an instant. She suddenly felt a chill running up her spine even though it was summer.

Yan Anran held the documents in his hand: "How come you are back so soon? I thought you won't come to school today."

"It's done." Huo Yuxiu asked calmly, "You don't want me to come back so soon?"

Yan Anran looked at the tree on the side of the road amusedly: "I do, but that tree may not be very happy."

Huo Yuxiu said nothing.

"Seriously, next time you scare other girls, don't destroy public property." Yan Anran's delicate little face had a little helplessness: "It won't be good if you are being seen by someone."

Although in fact, if someone was to film him, they would not find anything.

Huo Yuxiu lifted his eyes and glanced at him: "Are you enjoying it?"

"..."

Yan Anran gave him a blank look: "You have also received a lot of love letters, okay, why are you jealous of me?"

Huo Yuxiu walked to the stairway and stepped up: "I don't accept those."

"And you think I would accept it?" Yan Anran sighed helplessly: "I'm worn out just from studying for senior year, who can have the heart to fall in love."

Huo Yuxiu, who was walking ahead, said nothing.

Yan Anran added another sentence from the back: "But A Qi said yesterday that I should try to experience some puppy love as a student, and skipping class once or twice will be okay for a student. He told me to try to experience it in the last half of the year to not regret it."