Chapter 3: A Well-Behaved Kid

Yan Gan did not overdo it. He also knew that Jian Qiaoxin was here first. He just warned and punished him a little, because the kid knew that others were talking and was still listening on.

Seeing the kid was getting a bit scared, so he stopped his threat.

He straightened up, showing a "kind" smile: "Okay, Uncle is a good citizen who abides by laws and regulations. What kind of thinking is running through your mind?"

The friend next to him also spoke up: "Forget it this time, don't be caught by him next time you eavesdrop."

Jian Qiaoxin wanted to say that I don't have a hobby of eavesdropping, but he dared not talk back, so he nodded.

The party was ending soon, Yan Gan didn't plan to stay here for long, so he left with his friend.

Jian Qiaoxin in the small room breathed out in relief and was about to go out, but he stepped on a piece of hardware when he had walked a few steps. He looked down and found that it was a wallet.

The black wallet laid there on the carpet. The leather felt very well textured. He did not need to guess to know that it must belong to Yan Gan.

Jian Qiaoxin rubbed the wallet with his fingertips in thought, then decided to catch up to the two men. But the two men had been gone for a long time, he sighed softly: "Would I be seen as a pickpocketer this time?"

It did not matter, when he got back from the balcony, the party was almost over. Jian Qiaoxin had walked around two more rounds before knowing that the agent was actually not bringing him here alone. There were also a few younger newcomers in the same company here.

The phone ringing a few times earlier now had stopped. Presumably, Nong Bai had also completely given up on him, and must be preparing to train new artists again.

At the end of the wine party, Jian Qiaoxin still could not find Yan Gan; only when he saw the man's figure in the red suit through the transparent elevator, he started to rush over.

With long strides and fast paces, Jian Qiaoxin rushed to the elevator at an instant speed, quickly pressed the button, and rushed to the parking lot.

Feng Huazhi's parking lot was huge. It was really difficult to find someone in the parking lot among the luxury cars. Fortunately, the suit that Yan Gan was wearing today was so easy to recognize. Jian Qiaoxin searched through a few rows and finally found Yan Gan standing next to a car.

He ran over in small steps, still panting from running: "Wait, wait a minute."

Yan Gan turned around, with a cigarette still hanging at the corner of his mouth. His tall figure gave a sense of aggression, and his eyebrows were slightly raised with a frown: "What's the matter?"

Jian Qiaoxin handed the wallet over from his pocket: "Your wallet."

His forehead was all sweaty, it was still the middle of summer, he must have run over eagerly because he was still breathing hard, which made the youth look a bit pitiful.

Yan Gan took the wallet with his distinct hand, and opened it casually to take a look: "You picked it up?"

Jian Qiaoxin nodded obediently.

The driver had already started the car and was looking out through the window, he could see Jian Qiaoxin's face clearly. He heaved out a sigh secretly in his heart, these convenience new starlets really know how to come up with new methods every day to approach the riches.

Yan Gan put away his wallet quietly and raised his eyebrows: "What's your name?"

Jian Qiaoxin wiped the sweat from his forehead, and his voice was crisp and sharp: "Jian Qiaoxin."