Chapter 23: Little Boyfriend

But Mother Qiu didn't know how horrendous the person in front of her was, and after receiving Yan Gan's witty promised words, she actually left with satisfaction.

Seeing the woman left, Jian Qiaoxin was quite shock. He didn't expect Yan Gan to get it done in a few words, and muttered, "That simple?"

A Bentley drove over. The driver came out and opened the door. Yan Gan turned to Jian Qiaoxin and said, "Get in."

Jian Qiaoxin said: "I can just take a taxi by myself."

"I injured him. Yet she makes you take responsibility for it, in a sense I got you involved." Yan Gan got into the car and said slowly: "Sending you back is compensation for you, not to mention..."

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows, and showed his undisguised malice in an instant: "Aren't you curious about how I will deal with Qiu Jian?"

"......"

You win.

Jian Qiaoxin got in the car. He was in the back seat. After getting in the car, he found that Secretary Li was also there. Although it was quite embarrassing, he bit the bullet to say hello.

Yan Gan sat down recklessly, and whispered: "The security guard downstairs, change another group."

Secretary Li simply said: "I'll arrange it tomorrow."

"Uhm." Yan Gan pulled on the tie of his suit, and the collar fell apart. He lazily said, "As for the hospital, let them perform surgery on Qiu Jian."

Jian Qiaoxin was a little surprised.

Yan Gan looked at him with a funny expression. He hadn't seen the youth these days. He seemed to be skinnier. The youth had never been a chubby person; however, the youth didn't have the same energetic aura of a youth at the moment. The youth wanted to ask something but didn't dare to speak. The apricot eyes were all tangled, and his delicate face was white and clean, but at the moment, his face was somewhat blushing with a crimson color.

President Yan was happy, and he expressed his compassion: "Do you have something to ask?"

Jian Qiaoxin was being named, so he decided to not keep it to himself: "Are you really willing to save Qiu Jian?"

"Did I say I'll save him?" Yan Gan took a few documents from Secretary Li, his deep eyes showed no mercy: "I was thinking of seeing how good his fortune is, I was planning to have him transferred to another hospital in two days and let him find his own treatment. But they just did not want to take the path to heaven."

The man sitting by the car window seemed to be relaxed, looking lazily at the documents on his lap, with one hand on his chin, his handsome and elegant profile looked like a handsome scholar.

Yan Gan's tone was gentle, slow, but chilling: "She just had to come knocking on Hell's gate."

Jian Qiaoxin's heart sank, his legs got weak, his fingertips curled up slightly, countless ideas flooded his mind, and his thoughts of pleading for Qiu Jian stopped.

The car was driving steadily, and his heart was racing up and down, and it was difficult to calm down. There were too many thoughts in his mind and he felt uneasy.

Yan Gan took a water bottle from the mini refrigerator in the car, twisted the lid lightly, and handed it to Jian Qiaoxin: "Are you feeling hot?"

Jian Qiaoxin's forehead was covered with a thin layer of sweat, and his back was covered with cold sweat. He slowly shook his head: "Not really, Qiu Jian and I have been together for many years. Now although we're not together, I'm not generous enough to hope that he will have a bright future; however, I don't hate him so much as to want to make him want to die rather than living."