Chapter 56: He's Gone

Jian Qiaoxin was taken aback.

The movie in the theater had already started, but he did not pay attention to it at all. These noisy sounds could not get into his ears. His logical mind was telling him that it has nothing to do with him. He and Yan Gan were originally being together due to a binding contract, and they were not actually a married couple; Yan Gan was free to find anyone, yet his heart still felt a missing hole.

Jian Xingchen watched the movie, and soon Jian Qiaoxin's figure appeared on the screen. The person on the screen was dressed in a chivalrous costume, sassy and heroic.

He spoke while munching: "You are very suitable for the wuxia genre."

Jian Qiaoxin answered absentmindedly.

Jian Xingchen on one side noticed this, and he said, "Xiao Xin, are you worried about Mr. Yan?"

Jian Qiaoxin came back to his senses. He was holding his Coke, but didn't drink a mouthful. After thinking about it for a long time, he nodded. Fortunately, they both reserved the seats in the last row so that they would not be recognized. Talking quietly at this moment would not affect other people, as he said: "I'm very worried. He... didn't go home last night. Because of his temperament, he usually doesn't pay attention to his body. I'm afraid he would not rest well or eat well if he was busy."

Jian Xingchen said that this is the same virtue as his old Huo, so he comforted him: "After the movie, it will be noon. You can buy some food and deliver it to Mr. Yan. Besides, aren't you worried about him, just take this opportunity to personally go take a look? Let me tell you that some people have the tendency of telling you that you don't need to be there, but if you do go, they might fly to heaven in happiness."

Jian Qiaoxin trusted Jian Xingchen's words, and besides, he really wanted to see Yan Gan. The food delivery was indeed a good excuse. He hesitated for a moment and finally nodded in agreement.

This movie had a good story and great production team. Jian Qiaoxin was not the male lead, just one of the supporting roles, but his overall shots were not too few.

Coming out of the movie theater, Jian Xingchen said: "Xiao Xin, what shall we buy?"

Jian Qiaoxin thought about Yan Gan's fussy stomach, and simply said: "When you came this morning, Ran Ran was sleeping. Didn't you say you want to play with him? Let's go back home. It just so happens that there seems to be some groceries in the refrigerator at home. I'll personally cook something for you, how is that?"

Jian Xingchen literally had stars in his eyes and was very happy: "Okay!"

The two decided to head home. The driver outside had been waiting. He thought that the two little ancestors would be hanging around in the theater for a long time, but he didn't expect them to come out soon.

They went directly to Yan's house together.

When Jian Qiaoxin was in the car, he wanted to call Yan Gan, but he hesitated and didn't press the dial button. Instead, he went to check the balance on his bank account.

These years of savings, coupled with the recent filming and some endorsements he did recently, he had roughly around 15 million. He didn't know if this could help Yan Gan much, even if it was a drop in the bucket, as long as this much could be of some help.

Jian Xingchen leaned over: "Oh, if you are really worried, why don't you just go and see for yourself later?"

"Yeah." Jian Qiaoxin put away his phone: "I'll go see him in the afternoon."

They returned to the Yan's house together. Jian Qiaoxin went to the kitchen and looked around the fridge, he found that there was chicken. It should be possible to stew some chicken soup, and the other ingredients were enough for him to make a table full of food.