Chapter 16: Yan Gan Proposes Break Up

At the press conference, the media from all walks of life watched with expecting eyes, all eyes were on Wen Yuan.

The reporter did not give him time to react, as the reporter proposed a scene: "I have always liked "Wang Jiang Pavilion". There is a passage in which two brothers quarreled over Young Hero Zhan. Do you remember Xiao Xin?"

Jian Qiaoxin raised his chin slightly and squinted his eyes for a moment: "Is it the passage from Chapter 51, page 2?"

The reporter was overjoyed: "Yes, you are amazing!!"

"No, you flatter me." Jian Qiaoxin looked at Wen Yuan and said, "Shall we?"

Wen Yuan froze in an instant, his face was turning from white to blue, and he said, "You go first."

Jian Qiaoxin didn't mind, even though Wen Yuan's character was the first to speak in this passage, it didn't matter. He lowered his gaze, and when he lifted it up again, his emotions had changed, with a little stubbornness: "You and I have been brothers for so many years, are you actually doubting me for an outsider?"

Wen Yuan clenched the microphone tightly: "I..."

The venue was silent, and a drop of cold sweat fell from Wen Yuan's forehead under all eyes.

The agent at the back seemed to be unable to let this go on, he anxiously stepped onto the stage. He held Wen Yuan's waist and said, "Yuan Yuan, Yuan Yuan, are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Wen Yuan was taken aback, and fainted in the arms of the agent.

There was chaos at the scene, and it was not a trivial matter that the lead actor in the greet and meet conference suddenly fainted. The backstage staff hurriedly called the emergency number, and the host hurriedly apologized to the reporters and asked them to leave.

Wen Yuan's agent found the reporter: "Hello, can you not mention that segment of the conference just now, since it will leave a not so good impression to the viewers."

The reporter smiled slightly: "Even if we don't write about it, there was someone livestreaming the whole segment just now."

The agent was struck by lightning, and he didn't even let go of his hand on the reporter's arm: "They were here?"

"Of course," The female reporter put away the tools she brought, and said meaningfully: "As the saying goes, there is as much rice as there is in a bowl, but you have to pay attention to your stomach."

This sentence was obviously telling others to take care of their body, but its shadow meaning was that Wen Yuan did not know how to pretend well, and in return it led to his downfall instead.

The manager smiled stiffly: "Thank you for your concern."

The reporter waved and walked away.

Backstage.

Wen Yuan was faking his fainting, also it was just another pretense to buy people's pity. Once back in the lounge, he naturally woke up, and started to lose his temper.

The glass of water provided by the staff on the table was smashed on the ground into pieces, and the two assistants were staying far away.

Wen Yuan stepped on the broken pieces fiercely: "Jian Qiaoxin is forever my archenemy!"

Jiang Cheng came back to the lounge, just in time to see the person in the room losing his temper. Wen Yuan sent a pillow flying and it happened to fly over and hit the agent's forehead.

Jiang Cheng wore glasses, and the glasses were smacked off his face all of a sudden, he snapped: "Wen Yuan, what are you doing!"

Hearing the roar, Wen Yuan got stiff: "Brother Jiang?"