Chapter 49: Do You Play White-Bone Demon?

Yan Gan's face turned black: "Are you crazy?"

Xing Rou straightened her soft hair. She glanced at Jian Qiaoxin, and smiled at the corner of her mouth: "A Gan, do you believe what Jian Qiaoxin said?"

Yan Gan frowned.

"I contacted Qiu Jian. He had had a relationship with Jian Qiaoxin a long time ago, and he admitted it personally. That day, you and Jian Qiaoxin were probably drunk and rolled the sheet. How can you be sure that Jian Qiaoxin had never been sleeping with any man before you?"

Jian Qiaoxin was extremely calm due to extreme anger, he raised his eyebrows: "Do you have any evidence?"

Xing Rou didn't expect this person to be so righteous and confident. She said: "Evidence? Don't you dare to admit what you have done? Qiu Jian is now a project manager in Yuefeng Group. He is also a person with some assets, so he won't make things up just to frame you, will he?"

Jian Qiaoxin hugged the baby. He didn't dare to speak too loudly for fear that the baby would be frightened, but his voice was firm: "If Qiu Jian really said it, you call him over and the three of us will have a face-to-face conversation right now."

Xing Rou said: "You think I don't..."

"Enough."

Yan Gan's cold voice interrupted the conversation between the two. The man glanced at Xing Rou: "If Mother has time to worry about me, it's better to care about my eldest brother."

Xing Rou's face changed: "What do you mean?"

"It's the literal meaning." Yan Gan's mouth evokes an elegant smile: "If I remember correctly, didn't my sister-in-law also get pregnant last month?"

"..."

In this case, Xing Rou looked aside and couldn't help thinking about it.

Yan Gan didn't have time to talk to her, and directly said to the bodyguards at the door: "Please escort them all out."

The bodyguards responded. The nurse at the door for sure would be fired. The most important thing was to get Xing Rou out first. They walked to the woman and said, "Elder Madam, after you."

Xing Rou saw the bodyguards staring at her, she didn't dare to make a mistake. She could climb to this position and she would still be able to scrutinize her degree. She snorted, "A Gan, don't blame me for not reminding you. As your mother, I would not do something that is not beneficial for you. Whether it is your child or not, you will know with just a DNA test."

Yan Gan gave her a cold look, and Xing Rou could feel the danger in those eyes with just one glance.

She hesitated for a moment, and went out without saying anything.

The bodyguards sent the people outside before heading back. Xing Rou got into the car, changed her previous anxious appearance, and smoothed out her clothes elegantly and contentedly.

There was a person sitting in the back seat of the car, it was Zhao Tao.

Seeing her coming out, Zhao Tao moved closer: "Auntie, have you told A Gan about Qiu Jian?"

"Of course."

Xing Rou was confident: "With Yan Gan's control freak personality, he will definitely not let Qiu Jian go. As long as he starts to deal with Yuefeng, you can take the opportunity to fight for success in one fell swoop and make A Gan lose money. At that time, I would talk with the board of directors to put pressure on them, I'm sure that he will come and beg you at that time."