Chapter 45: Netizens Disapprove

In this life, you never know which one comes first, surprise or unexpected.

For Jian Qiaoxin, he was very surprised now. After he hung up the phone, he took a look at his Weibo and saw the picture for himself. In fact, there was not much in the picture, only a sleeve was showing, and even some blur. If this was an ordinary photo, it would not arouse any speculations.

But it was not. It was now a photo posted by a celebrity on Weibo, which was destined to be speculated.

Jian Qiaoxin looked at the number of comments displayed on his phone. It already had 10,000 comments. It looked like netizens had a lot of time to spare at home during the New Year holiday.

He clicked on the comment section, which was already in full swing, and there were also many speculators in the first few hot comments:

Pretend to be online: "Brotherhood love, don't ask, the answer will be ordinary friends [dog head]"

This comment was the top comment.

Man Touchen replied to pretending to be online: "Sister, I can tell you can publish a novel."

Bookworm: "I don't want to be nosy, but eating noodles on a date, mother disapproves of this relationship!"

aYUn: "Too stingy, my child, hurry and break up with him, he can't give you happiness, this kind of marriage is not possible!"

Jian Qiaoxin originally thought that everyone's focus would be on who the other person is, but what he never expected was that everyone's strange focus was actually what he and Yan Gan were eating.

Soon, a hot search magically rose up.

#Only eating noodles on a date true love#

Jian Qiaoxin's mouth twitched, and he actually laughed: "If Mr. Yan sees that he is being called stingy, I'm afraid he will want to kill someone."

Aunt Zhang was still in the room. She looked at him for a while and tentatively said: "Xiao Xin, is your relationship with A Gan being known to everyone?"

Jian Qiaoxin, who was looking at his phone, was taken aback. When he raised his head, he saw Aunt Zhang's caring gaze towards him.

He had a guilty conscience, how could he forget that there was someone next to him when he was so excited, he hurriedly said: "No, it's all a misunderstanding; they don't know yet, everything is just random guessing."

Aunt Zhang said thoughtfully: "I see, then I'll go first, you remember to go ask A Gan, this old lady's words are not of use right now, if you have the time, please give him some attention, Xiao Xin."

Jian Qiaoxin felt that his words were not very useful, but he nodded, "Okay."

Aunt Zhang left, Jian Qiaoxin looked at his phone for a while in bed, thinking about it, and decided to ask Mr. Yan what he thought. After all, this matter still had something to do with him.

He put on his slippers and opened the door. Yan Gan's study was in the innermost room. The lights in the corridor were on, and there was no movement.

Jian Qiaoxin walked to the door and knocked tentatively: "Mr. Yan?"

A low male voice said: "Come in."

Jian Qiaoxin felt relieved as he walked in. He stood at the door and looked at Yan Gan who was sitting at the table not far away. The man must have washed up and even put on his pajamas. His clothes were light brown. It would always give people a sense of laziness when he had them on, and his handsome profile looked gentle under the light.