Chapter 36: You Can Lean on Me

Jian Qiaoxin had a guilty conscience, but this didn't stop him from being hard-headed: "I'm afraid to disturb you."

"Really?" Yan Gan's voice was low, "I thought you were having too much fun, and you have completely forgotten my existence, right?"

Jian Qiaoxin sneered: "How can this be..."

The two of them chatted, and Xiao Jingyi consciously left the house. After all, it seemed that pink bubbles were beginning to appear in the house, and it was necessary to leave a little space for the young people who are in love.

Yan Gan leaned against the window and rubbed his eyebrows: "Did you throw up today, did the little guy mean to you?"

"I didn't throw up much." Jian Qiaoxin touched his belly unconsciously, but suddenly exclaimed.

Yan Gan was taken aback: "What's the matter?"

"He... he moved, he was kicking me."

"..."

Mr. Yan's voice was a little puzzled: "Really?"

Jian Qiaoxin smiled: "Really, you mentioned him just now and he moved."

Yan Gan's voice also contained a low laugh. He relaxed his tight body just momentarily, and cursed softly: "This little bastard."

Both of them became quiet for a while.

After some time.

Jian Qiaoxin said: "Mr. Yan, you have to pay attention to your body."

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows: "Who complained to you again?"

"No one." Jian Qiaoxin laughed, and it was necessary to avenge the poor Secretary Li: "It's really not Secretary Li."

"..."

Yan Gan said very meaningfully: "He is having too much free time."

Jian Qiaoxin was lying on the sofa and chuckled helplessly. He muttered: "Then who made you don't take care of your body..."

Yan Gan: "I think you are getting bolder, and even dare to take control of my affairs."

"I care about you, not controlling you." Jian Qiaoxin felt a little overwhelmed after thinking about it. His voice was unconsciously lighter: "Or...you can take that I didn't say anything, yeah?"

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows: "Too late."

"..."

You are unreasonable

He lay down on the sofa and chatted with Yan Gan. They talked for a long time. He didn't realize the time until he yawned and hung up the phone. Jian Qiaoxin looked at the half-hour call in a daze.

When he was in college, he also watched his roommate talking on the phone with a lover all day long.

At that time, he felt quite speechless and completely helpless with his roommate. It was obvious that they talk with each other every day, so why could they talk for so long and not want to hang up? Didn't his roommate feel annoyed? Didn't he feel tired?

But when he put on his roommate's shoes, he found it very interesting; he became quite talkative and wanted to tell the man about things that he found interesting and fun. When he saw an old and interesting tree today, he even wanted to take pictures to share it with Yan Gan. Those things that seemed boring in the past would become very meaningful if he were to tell Yan Gan.

My god

Jian Qiaoxin buried his face in annoyance, this is not good.

The next day