Chapter 48: Checking if He is the Biological Child

"You will be fine, stay alive, and see for yourself how I treat this child. If you dare to let anything happen to you, I will find a stepfather for the child immediately. You may not even get to see him."

Yan Gan said word by word: "Do you understand?"

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin was so mad at him, his eyes were red: "You, you..."

"You also know how to be angry?" Yan Gan wiped the tears from the corners of Jian Qiaoxin's eyes distressingly: "Then why are you saying things to make me angry? Xiao Xin, you have always been good, and this time you must be obedient and listen to me well. Can you do this for my sake? Uncle is getting old, and I have never been scared to death."

Jian Qiaoxin felt a heart-piercing pain, and he nodded hard.

In the middle of the night, the doctors who resting at home rushed over after being paged, and the Elder Madam from Yan's family also came over after hearing the news, when Xing Rou along with Yan Fang and others got to the hospital, Jian Qiaoxin had already entered the delivery room.

Yan Gan sat on a bench by the hospital wall. The man's slender legs crossed each other. He even had only a down jacket on his body. The inner shirt was still coral velvet pajamas.

They rarely saw Yan Gan in this outfit.

Or

More like they had never seen him in one.

Xing Rou saw it with her own eyes, and quickly weighed Jian Qiaoxin's importance in her heart. She stepped forward, pretending to be anxious: "A Gan, how is Xiao Xin doing?"

Yan Gan raised his head and raised his eyebrows: "Why did mother also come here?"

Yan Fang leaned forward and said, "Of course, we're worried about our sister-in-law. How can we not come to such a big event as the birth of a child? When Mom knew about it, she rushed over without a second thought. Don't you see how much Mom cares about you?"

Yan Gan smiled at the corner of his mouth, and his eyes carefully swept around Xing Rou's face: "Mother, your makeup is very nicely done today."

"..."

There was an awkward silence in the air.

Xing Rou brushed her hair back and whispered softly: "In order to welcome the first grandchild of our Yan family, how can I as the mother not dress up properly, A Gan, how is Xiao Xin's current situation?"

Yan Gan was worried and anxious, so he did not want to deal with them, he said: "I'm not a doctor, how do I know?"

Xing Rou smiled awkwardly.

"Mom, A Gan must be worried now, so please be considerate." Yan Fang said with a dry smile, trying to ease the atmosphere.

The doctors in the delivery room were also very anxious.

The attending doctor's forehead kept sweating, and the nurse next to him kept wiping the sweat away. The doctor stretched out his hand: "Scalpel."

The nurse handed it to him.

There was a pool of blood underneath Jian Qiaoxin's body, and his painful face was pale, and the pain of pushing the child out was even more brutal than ever.

Another doctor whispered: "Bleeding in the birth canal."

The attending doctor's brows furrowed. According to theory, Jian Qiaoxin had no problems with the fetus during the prenatal check-up, and there was no reason why something would go wrong at this time.