Chapter 39: Special Extra: Cheating

Intermission Little Extra Story - Cheating

Ten-year-old Yan Anran and his younger brother Yan Qi suspected that their father was having an affair.

That's right, although the children are young, they believe that they are already mature people. Not long ago, they found out that their father, President Yan, had an affair. They had sufficient evidence to confirm this.

Just an hour ago, his younger brother Yan Qi found a love letter in their father's drawer, Yan Gan, the president of the Yan family.

This was their father's handwriting. They were quite sure that there are a lot of ogling-oozing lovey-dovey words written on it, that is the style when one is pursuing the sweetheart, but they both knew that father and daddy have been married for more than ten years, so naturally they don't need to pursue each other.

Yan Anran pursed his lips, a pair of warm apricot eyes filled with tears: "Is father going to divorce daddy?"

Seven-year-old Yan Qi rolled his eyes and said, "Big brother, get yourself together, only the weak are crying at this time, we should now chase the little mistress out before Dad finds out!"

Yan Anran felt that his brother was right. He wiped his tears: "Then what are we going to do?"

"Give me the money!" The seven-year-old little bully said coolly, "How can those coquettish gold-diggers like an old man like our father? What problem can't be solved with money."

"..."

Yan Anran said: "Then do you know who the mistress is?"

The two little dumplings looked at each other with a dumbfounded look, but they reached a consensus that they must not ask their father in person, but to secretly find out who that person is and then solve it themselves.

Therefore

When Mr. Yan returned home after a busy day, his two rebellious sons greeted him with strange enthusiasm, like serving tea and water. As the saying goes, if something is abnormal, there must be a monster [1]; they must have done something.

Yan Gan's slender legs crossed each other, sitting on the sofa, not biting the bait: "Yan Qi, say it, what did you do again?"

Standing on the ground, Yan Qi was hammering his legs diligently, and snorted softly when he heard those words: "Don't look down on me, how could I get into trouble..."

Yan Gan raised his eyelids and glanced at him. The precipitation of the years had made the man more mature and sturdy, and the indifferent and prestigious aura made the naughty little devil afraid to be presumptuous.

The man chuckled, "If I remember correctly, did you send your classmates to the hospital last week?"

Yan Qi opened his eyes with a guilty conscience: "It's not all my fault, who made him speak bad about Dad..."

Jian Qiaoxin received the best actor award in the past years and became the Film Emperor in the entertainment industry. He had many fans and countless anti-fans. From time to time, he would encounter indiscriminate slandering by anti-fans.

It just happened that the little guy encountered a few short-eyed people at the beginning of the school year.

Yan Gan was noncommittal: "Only stupid people will get caught."

Yan Qi said loudly, "I will never let others know that I did it next time!"

"..."

The good boy Yan Anran was very hurt when he heard these slandering words.

No matter what, the two children still used a great deal of power to attract Yan Gan's attention and successfully stole his phone. They decided to investigate the vixen by themselves.

Yan Anran took the cell phone and entered the password skillfully: "Father's phone password must be daddy's birthday."

The phone was unlocked, and the two children got together to look through the phone and WeChat history. As a result, they only found names of customers and acquaintances in the history list. It seemed that there was no problem.

Yan Qi touched his chin: "It seems that the vixen really knows how to hide themselves..."

Yan Anran's delicate face got worried: "What should we do, if we can't drive this person away, father will definitely divorce daddy, and then we will become children with no daddy."

"What are you afraid of!" Yan Qi thought about it, and thought of a trick: "Since that vixen can't be found, we will let the vixen retreat by themselves."

Yan Anran was puzzled: "How do we do it?"

The little king, who is often naughty and mischievous, showed a smirk almost exactly like Yan Gan: "You wait and see."

The next day

Jian Qiaoxin, who just got out of the airport, went straight home to his children.

Yan Anran rushed into his arms and was very happy: "Daddy!"

Jian Qiaoxin touched his elder son's head: "My dear Ran Ran, do you miss me?"

"I missed you." Yan Anran looked back at Yan Qi behind him: "Brother also missed you."

Jian Qiaoxin smiled and brought his embarrassed little son over and kissed him: "Daddy missed you too."

Yan Anran took Jian Qiaoxin's hand: "Daddy, father said he will be home in the afternoon, and then we will go out to eat delicious food and go to the amusement park."

Jian Qiaoxin's smile slightly faded when he heard the name Yan Gan, and said softly: "Okay, then daddy go wash up first."

After speaking, he went upstairs.

The two small children downstairs were deep in thoughts, and both of them felt the unusual air just now.

Yan Qi pinched his waist: "Why isn't daddy very happy? Does he know father cheated?"

Yan Anran was also very upset: "Then...what should I do!"

Yan Qi sneered and touched his nose handsomely: "It's okay, don't worry, I've secretly swapped out the contents in the envelope, and the mistress will leave after seeing the letter!"

Upstairs

Jian Qiaoxin was a little embarrassed.

The night when he went abroad for magazine shoots, he was a bit angry at Yan Gan. Originally, it was just some intimate time between an old married couple, but that night he said not to engage in those strange postures. Yan Gan didn't listen.

Although...he did feel good, he still needed to make his voice heard.

He had been away for five days. He didn't answer Yan Gan's phone calls during these five days, he ignored the man and let him know that he was not easily bullied.

There was an envelope on the bedside table, and he did not need to look at it to know that Yan Gan must have done the same thing again: write him a love letter to coax him.

"Here it is again, I'm not so easy to coax!" Jian Qiaoxin opened the envelope as he said that, and saw a shit emoji on the plain paper and a card attached.

The following was the printed font that reads: Take the money and get out of here. I've long been tired of playing with you. I didn't tell you in person because I didn't want to see your disgusting face. If you know your place, just take the money and get out yourself. Don't bother me again, I already have someone I like.

The ringtone of the phone rang gently, and it was Mr. Yan who had a good grasp of the time.

Yan Gan said with a smile: "Wifey, how is it, have you seen the letter, you're not angry anymore?"

Jian Qiaoxin: "..."

Divorce, this is too much.

---

Notes:

[1] If something is abnormal, there must be a monster - No matter how good the relationship is, once these kinds of strange phenomena appear, the fate will be exhausted