Chapter 51: His Family Doesn't Like Me

Jian Qiaoxin almost failed to keep up with the man's thoughts. He stammered a little: "What, what party?"

It was no wonder that he stuttered suddenly. One was that he didn't know what to say. For a moment, a lot of thoughts crossed through his mind, and he couldn't even tell whether he was a little bit more happy or more sad. He just felt that his heart was beating so fast that he almost didn't dare to listen to what Yan Gan said next.

Yan Gan's voice was full of magnetism, and it was as if the man was playing with his heartstrings: "Ran Ran is going to be full-moon soon, right? Full moon party must be held. The Yan family will do it for him in two days, and we should do one in your hometown for him."

Jian Qiaoxin didn't know if it was a relief.

But the old woman was still waiting for him to speak, so she couldn't take into account his emotions. He organized his thoughts and said to the person: "Our baby will be full moon in two days. The full moon party is going to be held here."

The woman was very happy: "Yeah, this is a happy event. If you need help, just let me know, don't hesitate."

Mrs. Zhang helped him speak: "Isn't this why he came back? I haven't prepared yet. If we need help, I have to ask you for your help."

The woman smiled and nodded: "We're all neighbors. We see each other every day. Why be so polite? I'm still cooking something at home. I'm leaving now, let's talk about it later."

Mrs. Zhang went out to send her off.

After she came back, Jian Qiaoxin simply said a few words to Yan Gan and hung up. Mrs. Zhang on the side said: "Xiao Xin, don't blame me for nagging, what is going on between you and your mister?"

Jian Qiaoxin knew that she was not being malicious, so he honestly said: "That baby was an accident and now...we are together, it is also for the baby's best interest."

Mrs. Zhang was a little surprised. It was difficult for conservative person like her to imagine this kind of event: "Then you guys are not really together."

Jian Qiaoxin felt a little throb in his heart. He couldn't tell what he felt. He was probably not so happy. He had to nod his head: "Well, we will be separated in two years."

Mrs. Zhang peeled the beans and nodded her head: "Xiao Xin, I have no education and my family is poor. I went out to work as soon as I was in junior high school. When I was in school, I read a book with this saying: A hundred years of cultivation for two people to be sitting on the same boat, and thousands of years of cultivation for two people to share a pillow. I see that Mr. Yan and you are a good match. Although I don't understand your situation, I can see it when you made a handkerchief for him last time. You have feelings for him."

Jian Qiaoxin put the beans in the bowl: "Sister-in-law, I understand the truth of what you said, but many things are not what you think."

Mrs. Zhang couldn't understand his way of thinking. In their countryside, a marriage is arranged through a matchmaker, and they decide on the spot if the other party is suitable or not. When the two live together, they usually are not compatible at first, but it is through time that they learn to cohabitate with each other.

She pulled her hair up and said, "Xiao Xin, your partner is really handsome and he is the big boss. Let alone in the village, even for people in the city, he is a desired man that everyone wants to have. Of course, you are also handsome, and your job is good. You're very suitable for him, even an outsider can tell that you two are a good match. Now that you have a baby together, why do you have to separate?"