Chapter 11: Yan Gan is Your Brother

Because he himself knew that he did not mean it. If Jian Qiaoxin were Yan Gan, he would have to wonder if the starlet like himself was deliberately approaching him.

This situation was really embarrassing.

The moving employee in front turned his head and asked, "Hello, is it the one in front?"

Jian Qiaoxin regained his consciousness, looked at the fence courtyard not far away, and nodded: "Yes, thank you for your hard work."

The moving brothers smiled and said: "Nowadays, few people will go back to live in the rural village. You are a maverick, what made you decide to live here? The transportation here is not convenient."

"I want to come back and have a look." Jian Qiaoxin found a casual reason.

He could not say that he had nowhere to go. A City is a big city. The first month rent and the deposit would cost him more than 10,000, he indeed could gather enough money.

It was just that he did not have the time, and he could not find a good place, so he had to come back here first.

The moving brothers smiled and saw that he didn't want to talk, so they didn't ask further.

When the group of people passed by the big locust tree, Jian Qiaoxin glanced at Yan Gan, thinking about the incident from yesterday, it was naturally impossible for Yan Gan to come forward and talk to him.

The two people were silently staggered, there was no exchange.

"Is this here?"

The little brothers of the moving company put the luggages in the yard, then gave Jian Qiaoxin the total amount. After transferring the money, they kindly reminded him: "Your house hasn't been inhabited for too long. It's better not to stay here today."

Jian Qiaoxin looked around and nodded.

After sending the people away, he first dragged everything to the main room. No one had come back for several years. There was a musty smell in the room, but other things were covered with white cloth, and there was not much dust.

"Father, Daddy, I'm back..."

Two black-and-white photos hung in the front of the altar. They were photos of two men. The man on the left had a gentle face and a pair of smiling apricot eyes, which looked very similar to Jian Qiaoxin's eyes.

The man on the left was more serious, and he was upright. He was wearing a police uniform and was quite handsome.

Jian Qiaoxin slowly walked over to rub the corner of the frame. His father died when he was very young, he only had some vague memories of his father before he died.

But one thing he was sure of: his father and daddy love each other very much.

Daddy always said: "Your father is a great hero."

"Hero?" Jian Qiaoxin was young at that time, and he didn't quite understand: "Then why didn't father come home? I haven't seen him for a long time. He even said to take me to ride a horse."

At this time, Daddy always showed a sad expression. He would put his arms around Jian Qiaoxin's young body and said softly: "Because your father went to a far away place, he went to heaven, he went to protect the people in heaven."

Jian Qiaoxin hated heroes.

When he was young, the teachers in his class would ask everyone who they hated the most. Many children would say they hated bad guys, bad people..

Only Jian Qiaoxin said: "I hate heroes."

At that time, the whole class was silent, no one could imagine that the usual good boy could say such a thing.