Chapter 74: Jealous

After the song was over, the place had become quiet.

Most of the people were still silent in the atmosphere of the song, and after the silence, it became exciting again. The children began to applaud, they stood up and jumped, laughing and moving.

In joy, Jian Qiaoxin looked at Yan Gan.

Yan Gan had already retreated, he stood straight as a warrior on the battlefield simply shoved his sword into its sheath, after he had fought a perfect victory, neat and full of arrogance.

The sun shine gently casted down on him, and Yan Gan's body was tall and handsome, as if he was indeed covered with golden light.

Jian Qiaoxin's heart moved slightly, and he watched the man walk towards him step by step. It took a long time for Jian Qiaoxin to find his own voice: "You've played well."

Yan Gan stretched out his hand and wiped the sweat from Jian Qiaoxin's head. The man's fingertips had thin calluses, and he rubbed the person's face with a rough feeling: "Are you that excited? You're all sweaty."

"Kind of." Jian Qiaoxin wiped it embarrassingly: "It's very fun."

Yan Gan said softly: "Having fun?"

Jian Qiaoxin was taken aback, nodded earnestly, with a smile on his face: "Yup."

Yan Gan squeezed his face: "You're having fun. Uncle fixed the tables and moved the piano over here. I had never done such labor work in my whole life."

"..."

True, a president came to a small fishing village to be a volunteer.

Jian Qiaoxin's moist eyes had a tint of smile, and the white shirt had been stained with a little mud because they had been tossing around all day at the school. His face did not have make-up on, but it gave such a realistic feeling to others.

He grabbed Yan Gan's clothes, lowered his voice, and said sincerely, "Thank you."

Yan Gan looked at him in his spare time: "Do you really want to thank me?"

Jian Qiaoxin did not dare to say otherwise, so he nodded: "I do."

Yan Gan leaned down slightly, his tall figure seemed to trap the youth in his arms. The man's momentum was compelling, with a faint sneer on his face: "How are you going to thank me?"

Jian Qiaoxin took a half step back unconsciously. He glanced at the phone next to him with a little embarrassment, and gave him a small push: "People are watching..."

"Why can't I show it to others?" Yan Gan "tsk", "Are you saying that the two of us are not allowed to be together?"

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin was not excited, but the audience in the live stream room were exploding:

---hoder: No, no, no, you think we don't exist, Xiao Xin!

---It's not cold on rainy days: Go on, let Mr. Yan continue his ruffian words!

---Who flies to me: It doesn't matter, Mr. Yan, continue with your words, we can!

If everyone did not approve of the relationship between this pair before, now everyone has seen through why this pair is a good match. In the relationship between Jian Qiaoxin and Mr. Yan, it seemed that Mr. Yan was the one taking the initiative. In just a few hours, Mr. Yan had made everyone have second hand embarrassment.

While everyone was chatting, a person came in just outside the school gate, the person carrying a bag, and a camera in his hand.

Jian Qiaoxin turned to look at the person and was taken aback.