Chapter 78: Don't Be Jealous

Jian Qiaoxin notified Yan Gan after he had done all this.

At that time, Yan Gan also happened to come out of the conference room. During the five days he was out, he deliberately handed the company over to Yan Fang to be in charge. Yan Fang, who was impatient, began to unite some shareholders to create his own power in the company. A lot of dishonest people showed their tails.

Secretary Li said: "He contacted about 20 shareholders, and also produced a report on the last loss. He seems to want to play a coup d'etat."

When the time was right, Xing Rou would likely put on a weeping show in front of Elder Yan, the internal force combined with the external force, they had drawn up a plan to destroy Yan Gan.

Yan Gan walked along the bright and clean corridor, and smiled when he heard the words: "This grandson still has made some progress."

Secretary Li didn't dare to compliment, and only said: "This time, Yan Fang's preparations are indeed quite decent, but it is also just what we want. Taking this opportunity, we can also see who is not loyal to us."

"Loyalty?" Yan Gan drew a cigarette. Since Jian Qiaoxin got pregnant, he had basically given up on this stuff. After a day of meeting, he just wanted to use it to refresh his mind.

Yan Gan sneered: "Others just don't have the guts."

Secretary Li knew that Yan Gan didn't trust anyone, but he still said, "There are also some still loyal to you. Over the years, there are many talented people who can't rise up if they were not met by you, they're still very grateful to you. Yan Fang also wants to win people's hearts, but only a few people buy it."

Yan Gan lightly spit out the smoke ring, his whole aura was covered in coldness. The phone rang before he could speak. He took a look at the phone and saw the caller's ID clearly. After seeing the name, his voice became slightly cheerful and imperceptible: "What I just ordered you to do, go and arrange it."

Secretary Li was taken aback.

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows to look at him: "Is there anything else?"

"No, no." As soon as he looked at the boss's attitude, he knew who the caller was. Secretary Li quickly retreated very wittily.

Yan Gan answered the phone: "Hello?"

"It's me." Jian Qiaoxin reported the matter in the hotel, hesitating: "I'm a little bit afraid of what if Du Yue turns the tide on us."

Yan Gan pushed open the door of the office and walked in. He sat down on the sofa and said slowly: "To catch a snake is to strike its head, you have to threaten her with her weakness."

Jian Qiaoxin paused for a while, and slowly tasted the meaning of the words. After a while, he had a terrible conjecture: "You mean..."

"Yeah." Yan Gan admitted very generously: "You don't need to do it, I will send someone to do it."

Jian Qiaoxin didn't say anything to refute. Although it seemed that it was a bit too much to keep her lover as hostage, if the lover was really under their control, things would be much easier.

Jian Qiaoxin sighed softly: "Now, this is the best solution."

Yan Gan was used to these things. It did not matter to him. He was more concerned about other things: "I have some business to deal with Zhao Tao. Uncle will go home late tonight. Let me tell you this first. I'm going to eat, then let someone take a few photos, nothing else, don't be angry."

Jian Qiaoxin's lips curled up: "What I will be so angry about."

Yan Gan smiled and deliberately said, "Well, the place is quite far from home, or maybe I won't be able to go back at all?"