Chapter 59: Give Me a Massage

The two people who were busy talking noticed the movements behind them. Aunt Zhang couldn't be more happy when she saw Jian Qiaoxin. She could hardly sit still and stood up, and said in joy: "Xiao Xin?"

Jian Qiaoxin was holding on to the door of the partition and when he saw Aunt Zhang, his eyes lit up: "Aunt Zhang."

Aunt Zhang was so excited that she wanted to rush over, but she was still not as fast as Yan Gan. The person who was sitting lazily on the sofa walked up to Jian Qiaoxin in a few steps.

Jian Qiaoxin looked up at him.

Yan Gan stopped in front of him, and the man frowned slightly: "Why didn't you put on a coat?"

Jian Qiaoxin was wearing a thin hospital gown. He shrugged and said softly, "Yes, it's not far from the bed here, and it's not very cold."

"Don't you know to cover yourself up even if it's spring?" Yan Gan took him to the sofa and sat down: "Your own body is already in poor condition, yet you still don't know how to take good care of it. Do you want to piss off Uncle?"

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin couldn't say anything back to him, so he could only honestly say: "I will definitely wear one next time."

Yan Gan picked up the warm water bottle on the table and poured it into a glass. He took a sip to test the temperature. He then handed the water glass to Jian Qiaoxin: "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, better." Jian Qiaoxin thought of the business at hand. He wanted to find the phone, but found that the phone was not in front of him.

Yan Gan glanced at him: "What's the matter?"

Jian Qiaoxin recalled for a moment and hesitated: "I seemed to have taken some photos before. I don't know if it can come in handy. Xing Rou...seems to be having an affair with a man."

The room quieted down for a moment.

Jian Qiaoxin himself was a little bit worried, after all, the ugliness of the family could not be publicized. If he said this, would Yan Gan feel that it is a shame to the family?

Yan Gan sat up straight, and he stretched out his hand to squeeze Jian Qiaoxin's face and let out a "tsk": "Our Xiao Xin's dowry is really precious. Uncle really wants to thank you very much."

"..."

Jian Qiaoxin was shocked by these words and didn't even care about being pinched: "Can the photo be of help?"

"Of course!" Aunt Zhang was smiling on the other side, the folds of her eyes were folded together, and her eyebrows were kind: "Xing Rou's weakness is very difficult to grasp. A Gan sent batch after batch of people to follow her. Who knows that such a careful woman was actually being photographed by you."

This was the true example of deliberately planting flowers but no flower has grown, not intended to plant willows yet they grow everywhere.

Jian Qiaoxin heard that he was able to help, and was also happy: "Then I will contact the assistant in a moment. My cell phone and bag are with him."

Yan Gan poured him another glass of warm water and handed it to his hand: "Don't worry, I'll ask someone to get it later."

"Okay." Jian Qiaoxin looked over to Aunt Zhang after having settled down the matter, he rushed over with enthusiasm: "Auntie, you are back. Has your son been married successfully?"

Aunt Zhang looked at Yan Gan and couldn't believe how well he had protected Jian Qiaoxin. She kindly replied: "Not yet, but the day has been set, when the time comes..."