Chapter 12: Yan Gan Cooking

Jian Qiaoxin went to the kitchen to cook by himself. According to the old man's habit, he would keep two fishes in the tank. He opened the lid to check it and as expected, there were fishes in there, he could make braised fish later.

The Grandpa's refrigerator contained mostly meat and fish, he did not store vegetables and the likes in it. After all, these could be found outside in the yard.

Jian Qiaoxin took out the meat to thaw and went to catch the fish.

The fish net in his hand stretched into the tank, and the plump fish inside started struggling violently as soon as it entered the net, and the force was beyond expectation.

"Bang!" The fish jumped out of the tank. Dehydration made the fish go wild. It bounced on the ground, completely beyond the control of human beings.

Jian Qiaoxin hurriedly put down the net and wanted to catch it. He quickly stepped forwards, it was only a few steps but it was enough to put pressure on his old wounds on the legs.

"Hiss..."

The streaks of pain continued to come like a needle poking at his legs. Jian Qiaoxin bent down and could only watch the fish jumping on the ground with his eyes.

The curtain to the kitchen was lifted, and someone walked in, following by a steady pace.

Yan Gan knelt down and grabbed the fish easily, and looked at him on the side: "Where is the water basin?"

"It's over there." Jian Qiaoxin pointed in a direction.

Yan Gan walked over and found the water basin, then he put the fish in. He looked around for a knife, looking like he was going to clean the fish, and his movements were very skillful.

Jian Qiaoxin supported the tank to get up, he asked suspiciously: "Mr. Yan, what are you doing?"

Yan Gan walked to the sink, his back was broad and straight, his sleeves had been rolled up, revealing his strong forearms.

He stunned the fish with a hit on its head, the man raised his eyebrows and said, "Can't you see what I'm doing?"

"No, it's just a little... unexpected." Jian Qiaoxin said honestly: "Or let me do it, how can you do this."

An overbearing president like Yan Gan who should have been sitting in a bright and spacious office in a suit and leather shoes, it would suit him better if he moved his hands to sign the contracts.

Things like killing fish were quite inconsistent.

Yan Gan chuckled and gracefully took the knife to shave the fish scales: "This Uncle can't do things like ordering sick people around."

"..."

You just ordered people around earlier.

Jian Qiaoxin walked to the basket on the side: "Then I wash the vegetables, can you eat spicy food?"

Yan Gan did not turn his head: "Sure, whatever."

Jian Qiaoxin who was washing vegetables was stunned for a moment when receiving this reply, but he didn't say much: "Oh, okay."

Lie, you can't eat spicy food at all. The spicy dish I made last time you did not even touch it at all. And you still don't like meat. You don't eat ginger and garlic at all. You're very picky.

He finished washing the vegetables and preparing to stir fry, while Yan Gan over there also finished cleaning the fish. There was some blood stained on his white fingers with distinct knuckles, which looked quite eye-catching.