Chapter 60: A Good Show

Early summer nights were always lively, there were frogs in the pool in the small yard, and there were birds chirping from time to time on the branches not far away. On a dark and windy night, the house was in a peaceful state.

Several days have passed since that incident. Jian Qiaoxin was sitting next to the crib to play with the baby. However, now that he was two or three months old, the baby had grown a little and his eyes really looked like Jian Qiaoxin's eyes. Those apricot eyes made people melt inside with a sweet smile, making people just want to cherish him more.

Jian Qiaoxin was playing with the baby. Yan Gan came in from the outside. The man should have rushed back from some social parties, and he was still slightly drunk. He leaned against the door and looked at Jian Qiaoxin: "Get ready, Uncle will take you out to see an interesting show."

Jian Qiaoxin paused with a toy dangling in his hand, and repeated: "To see a show?"

Yan Gan looked at him meaningfully, and smiled at the corner of his mouth: "Of course, the first time our Director Jian orchestrates a show, Uncle must buy a ticket to support it."

In an instant, Jian Qiaoxin understood what Yan Gan meant.

He got up from the bed: "Really, he took the bait?"

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows concomitantly, and said slowly: "Ten minutes, I won't take you if you're late."

After hearing this, Jian Qiaoxin, who was still sitting on the bed, immediately stood up while he was playing with Ran Ran. He bent over and touched Ran Ran's cheek in excitement: "Ran Ran, behave, play with your father for a while. Daddy have something to do and need to go out, I will come back tonight to play with you."

After that, he quickly dashed to the bathroom and when he passed the door, he handed the toy to Yan Gan. He couldn't wait to wash and change his clothes.

In the end, Jian Qiaoxin was excited all the way until he got in the car.

Yan Gan propped his chin with one hand, and he looked at him: "So happy?"

Jian Qiaoxin leaned on the seat and looked back when he heard the words. It was already night. The visibility in the car was illuminated by the warm yellow lights on the roof. His skin was already fair, and his lips were curled up now. With a smile, showing his perfect white teeth behind those red lips: "I've been wanting to teach him a lesson for a long time."

It was rare for Yan Gan to hear these words coming from the youth's mouth. He was very interested: "Really, I thought you won't show your temper?"

"Whoever said that, everyone has a temper, and I do, even clay figures have them too." Jian Qiaoxin took out a milk bottle from the small fridge in the car to make a milkshake, and said warmly: "I wanted to deal with him a long time ago. It's just that I haven't had this opportunity."

He handed the adjusted milkshake to Yan Gan: "So, he better not let me have any of his weakness in my hands."

Once I have them, I will never show mercy.

Yan Gan stretched out his hand to take the milkshake and took a sip before he said, "If I remember correctly, you already have a lot of his weaknesses in your hands. Why didn't you deal with him earlier?"

The scenery outside the car window passed by one by one. In the bustling night, there was a lot of traffic, everyone was returning to where they came from, the roadside lights exuding warm yellow lights, and the world was full of fireworks.

Jian Qiaoxin thought about it for a while, then raised his face to look at Yan Gan, and said lightly, "Because I know it's useful to you to keep him."