Chapter 21: Looking for the Next Home

At the rental room.

Jian Qiaoxin was washing up in the bathroom.

The liquid was still dripping out from his behind, how come there was still more, Jian Qiaoxin's face was blushing, and he cursed Yan Gan in his heart for a long time.

He didn't wear a condom! This person... this person is really too much!

His limbs were getting weak, and he couldn't stand because of the pain. Jian Qiaoxin gave up. He could not completely clean all the fluid anyway, so he just put on his clothes and came out.

He was lying on the bed and didn't want to move. He should have bought a contraceptive pill. After all, men can get pregnant, but the chances are relatively small.

Putting his head on the pillow, Jian Qiaoxin said annoyingly: "I'll go buy it later."

The room was quiet again. At night, the phone rang violently yet it was not able to wake the person up. In the end, the agent Nong Bai came directly to his door and found the boy was burning up.

Nong Bai touched Jian Qiaoxin's forehead: "How come you're burning up so bad?"

Jian Qiaoxin was confused and tried hard to open his eyes: "Brother Nong?"

"You have a fever." Nong Bai was angry at first, and now he could not vent out his anger at the sick person: "Why don't you take care of your body at all."

Jian Qiaoxin murmured: "I have a fever...?"

The agent rolled his eyes. He was an agent alright, but he also had a heart of a mother hen. When he ran outside to buy medicine, he received a call from the higher up in the company.

Nong Bai pressed the answer button: "Hello? Director Wang, yes, yes, I am Nong Bai, I know, I know, I also want to talk to Xiao Xin about it, but it is really unfortunate that he has a fever. I will take him in tomorrow."

After the other line said a few more things, they finally hung up.

After hanging up the call, Director Wang of the Artist Department also sighed: "A fever..."

After hesitating again and again, Director Wang called Secretary Li of the President's office. The call was answered quickly. Secretary Li said, "Hello, Director Wang, how was the matter I inquired about?"

Director Wang clenched his fist and said anxiously: "Secretary Li, you asked me to confirm if Jian Qiaoxin intends to renew the contract with the company? As soon as I heard about this, I went to arrange it, but unfortunately... ..."

Secretary Li's heart dropped a beat, and said in a deep voice, "What's the matter?"

"Xiao Xin, he has a fever!" In order to express the seriousness of the matter and his importance, Director Wang probably added a description: "He is feeling very uncomfortable, and is currently unconscious due to a high fever."

Secretary Li stood up from his seat, this was the person the boss wanted to inquire, how did he get sick?

Secretary Li was a little anxious: "Then is it serious?"

"This...we have someone taking care of him, and he will get better tomorrow." Director Wang wiped the sweat from his head.

Secretary Li said a few more words and then hung up the phone.

Coming out of the secretary's office, the President's office was right next door. He hesitated and knocked on the door: "Sir, it's me."

Yan Gan's cold voice came: "Come in."