Chapter 62: Are You Willing

But at any rate, audiences all over the country were watching. It seemed to be inappropriate to hold a knife while doing the livestream. Jian Qiaoxin still resisted the urge of ​​holding the knife. He tried to discuss with the program group: "Then it's not good for us to be here with bare hands, didn't you say everything is ready before we come?"

The director said righteously: "Everything on this island can be turned into treasure from waste, and it can be used at any time. Of course this is ready."

Jian Qiaoxin:? ? ?

Now, where's my knife?

They did not wait for Jian Qiaoxin to express his opinion on the trickery of the program. The director had already started explaining the rules, and the two staff members gave him and Yan Gan a card.

The director said: "This card gives you three free chances to ask for anything. You can use the card to get anything you want."

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows: "Any?"

People in the director group did not know why they were so afraid of him, including the director himself, facing Yan Gan at the moment, they had to answer carefully: "It depends on the situation."

An unknown smile evoked at the corner of Yan Gan's mouth.

The director was under great pressure under the gaze of the lord, and had to bite the bullet and continue to say: "This card has restrictions on use, so I hope everyone can use it reasonably."

Jian Qiaoxin put away the card, he looked at the luggage they packed with them, and hesitated: "Then what about the things we brought, we should be able to take the luggage with us, yeah?"

This was the main point.

The director looked at the suitcase and said blatantly: "You can only keep clothes in the suitcase, everything else has to be taken away."

Jian Qiaoxin tried to discuss with him: "We bring sunscreen, can we keep it?"

Of course the director refused: "No."

Yan Gan said, "There are instant noodles and instant hot pot in it. I want to keep these."

"..."

The director courageously said: "This is not good either."

Yan Gan said slowly: "Then I'll take sunscreen."

"......Ok."

Obviously, compared to Jian Qiaoxin, who had only five combat effectiveness, Yan Gan was not so much the negotiable type.

Yan Gan leaned lazily on the suitcase, in a negotiating gesture, but not in a negotiating tone: "Send two tents. The wind is strong at night. He has a weak body and cannot catch a cold."

The director team bullied the soft and feared the hard, hurriedly said: "We do have tents here, but you need to rely on the results of your labor to exchange them."

It was in the afternoon, and the sun and temperature were still good.

Jian Qiaoxin was a little curious: "What labor?"

"See the coconuts on the trees? They are all ripe." The director pointed to a distance, and said vividly, "A coconut costs one yuan, and a tent is 100 yuan for you."

Jian Qiaoxin looked back at the trees. The coconut trees here grew very well, and there were a lot of coconuts on the trees. To pick one hundred coconuts, it would take all night. He looked at Yan Gan hesitantly.

Yan Gan lifted his eyelids and said directly: "10 yuan per tent."

The director's group was stunned: "Impossible!"