Chapter 20: Deliberately Seduce

"No...No." Jian Qiaoxin was actually frightened, he directly stumbled outside the door, and almost hit the door frame as he walked out.

At the key moment, Yan Gan grabbed the back of his collar: "How old are you, you can't even walk well?"

Jian Qiaoxin shivered, his hands were tightly held together, and his face turned pale: "I, I feel weak in my legs."

Yan Gan chuckled, probably laughing at him for being so weak.

Same as when they came, the two took the same elevator to go downstairs, but the mood was completely different.

Yan Gan obviously was in a very bad mood. Once he left the hotel, he got into the car and left. Jian Qiaoxin stumbled next to a flower bed and started to vomit.

The bloody picture replayed in his mind over and over again, it was disgusting.

The kind-hearted people on the roadside came to take a look at him: "Young man, are you okay?"

Jian Qiaoxin's legs had no strength: "I'm okay."

After sitting there for a long time, the picture still kept on replaying. It could be said that if he did not do something about it, he would not be able to sleep tonight.

He casually hailed a taxi, and after getting in, Jian Qiaoxin was distracted.

The driver tentatively asked: "Did you just break up?"

Jian Qiaoxin said nothing.

The driver boldly guessed: "Where do you want to go, the bar?"

Jian Qiaoxin, who was immersed in random thoughts, didn't have much thinking ability now. He only hesitated for a minute, when he heard the word bar and agreed.

The driver asked again: "Which bar?"

Jian Qiaoxin hadn't been to many bars, so he had no idea: "Any bar."

The driver in front was in a dilemma, but he saw that Jian Qiaoxin's temperament was good, and he came out from the Triumph Palace, so his spending power should be good.

The driver then decided to drive him to the best bar in the city, it was a bit far out, but it was a good opportunity to make extra money.

The taxi driver stopped at the entrance of the bar, Jian Qiaoxin paid the fare and went in. He had recovered a little now, and had regained his composure a little bit thanks to the cool evening breeze.

The waiter outside the bar greeted him: "Hello, how many people?"

Jian Qiaoxin hesitated: "One."

"Okay." The waiter bowed and said respectfully: "Please come in."

Jian Qiaoxin walked inside, found a remote seat to sit down, and ordered a glass of wine to drink slowly.

After the fear dissipated, there was a little sadness lingering in his heart.

Five years, he and Qiu Jian had been together for five years, and there were times he had thought about the ending of their relationship, but he had never thought of an ending like this.

After two glasses of wine, Jian Qiaoxin's alcohol tolerance was quite low, so now he was a little buzzed.

There were people who came to talk with him, but they all got shot down by him. He walked to the bathroom to wash his face. Jian Qiaoxin supported himself on the wall to walk inside.

"Boom!"

He bumped into someone.

It was a Mediterranean uncle that he just bumped into, and the man looked quite angry: "You idiot don't have eyes..."