Chapter 19: Caught in the Act

Yan Gan squinted his eyes and saw him, then said in a deep voice, "Come here."

Jian Qiaoxin: "......"

Okay.

He walked a few steps to the man, Jian Qiaoxin pointed to the attendant: "I'm here to look for someone, but he said that if I want to look for someone, they have to confirm with the person in the room, so I..."

Yan Gan didn't have the time to listen, and interrupted him directly: "Follow me."

The attendant not far away also wanted to come up, but the bodyguard behind Yan Gan stopped him. The bodyguard showed him something and went straight to negotiate.

Yan Gan stepped forward without looking back.

Jian Qiaoxin who was left in the same place hesitated for a moment and hurried to catch up.

Both of them were waiting for the elevator. After entering, Jian Qiaoxin squeezed his cell phone. He came here after receiving a text message. This text message was strange. He asked: "Mr. Yan...you also received the text message, right?"

Yan Gan's profile was dignified, and his tall figure was  very oppressive in the small elevator. His whole body was wrapped in a dangerous aura, like a beast ready to break loose.

The man looked at him sideways and said nothing.

Jian Qiaoxin felt quite embarrassed at himself, knowing that it might not be a good time to talk, so he didn't say more.

Ascending the elevator one floor after another, Jian Qiaoxin's heart also jumped a beat faster as each floor ascended. He was originally here to catch his boyfriend in the act, but now with Yan Gan standing next to him, it made him nervous as if he was the one being caught!

*Dingdong*

The elevator reached the floor, Yan Gan took the lead and walked out, and Jian Qiaoxin hurriedly followed.

When they finally stopped in front of room 101 of the Triumph Palace, the door was tightly closed, and it was impossible to get in without a card. Jian Qiaoxin wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Yan Gan took out a black card under the youth's dumbfoundedness, and opened the door with just a light swipe.

Jian Qiaoxin: "......"

The fuck, even having this priviledge!

However, Yan Gan had already entered while Jian Qiaoxin was still in shock. The youth hesitated outside for a moment and finally stepped in.

Wen Yuan's voice came from inside the room: "A Gan!"

As soon as Jian Qiaoxin came in, he saw Wen Yuan, who was half undressed, was holding Yan Gan's hand, and there was Qiu Jian, who was also disheveled on the bed. Yan Gan stood by the bed, he lifted Qiu Jian up and threw him off the bed!

There was a glass bathroom next to the bedroom, and Qiu Jian's body hit against it, making a "bang" sound.

Qiu Jian curled up, then got up and pounced angrily: "What do you want to do..."

Yan Gan kicked Qiu Jian with his leg, the strong kick sent Qiu Jian directly back to the ground, and Jian Qiaoxin heard Qiu Jian groan.

Yan Gan's strength was...quite strong.

Wen Yuan covered his mouth and exclaimed. He pushed Jian Qiaoxin forward, who was in front of him: "Why are you in a daze? Your boyfriend has been beaten, get over there and protect him!"

"......"

Qiu Jian's clothes were messy, and his handsome face was swollen up into a pig's face. He panicked when he saw Jian Qiaoxin: "Xiao Xin..."