Chapter 33: Wish to be like this Bracelet

After coming out of the hospital, Jian Qiaoxin's face was red. It was too shameful. Who would have thought that this was the result he got when he came to the hospital. It was damned to be heard by Yan Gan!

He was sitting in the car, and the driver in front asked, "Mr. Jian, do you still want to buy hot and sour noodles?"

Jian Qiaoxin: "..."

Yan Gan on the side looked at him with a smile: "Hot and sour noodles?"

Jian Qiaoxin looked away: "I just casually mentioned it."

Yan Gan glanced at Secretary Li, and Secretary Li sitting in the passenger seat said, "Mr. Jian said this is a gift for you."

"Oh?" Yan Gan looked at him with his chin propped up: "Xiao Xin is sensible, Uncle is very pleased."

"..."

It's enough, you.

Jian Qiaoxin wanted to eat hot and sour noodles too, his skin had now become a little thicker: "Well, let's go eat it?"

Yan Gan smiled at the corner of his mouth: "That food is too spicy."

Jian Qiaoxin suddenly remembered what the old doctor had told him in the hospital, saying that young people tend to get heat up easily, so it is best to not eat spicy food or heat triggered food.

His ears were dyed red, and he glared at Yan Gan secretly, muttering: "It's not so bad, I only eat it occasionally..."

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows: "It makes sense."

Jian Qiaoxin was overjoyed, thinking that Yan Gan had changed his mind, and looked up at him with a smile from the corner of his eyes.

Yan Gan's slender legs crossed each other, and he waved his hand: "I remember that this was a gift to me? After all, Uncle is just a normal man, since this thing might trigger heat, it's not good for us..."

Jian Qiaoxin's heartbeat raced up and he could not listen anymore. He moved a little to the side, like a frightened little rabbit.

Yan Gan finally couldn't help laughing out loud, he still looked at him with teasing eyes: "What are you running from?"

"Too close, hot, I'm getting hot."

"It's winter now."

Jian Qiaoxin hugged the cushion on the back seat: "I'm getting a little hot due to the heater in the car."

"Then the temperature must be high, Secretary Li, are you hot?" Yan Gan raised his eyes and glanced in front of him.

Secretary Li in the front seat felt that he was being asked a difficult question, and he said, "It's not hot."

Yan Gan looked at Jian Qiaoxin: "It seems that what the doctor said is true."

Jian Qiaoxin: "..."

I really didn't get heat up!

In the end, they went to the hot and sour noodle shop. Yan Gan also felt that he should coax the other after teasing him, otherwise the little rabbit would get angry.

No matter how cold the weather was, the business on this street was as busy as ever. Two people walked on the street and there were various stalls on the sides of the road.

When Jian Qiaoxin passed a stall, his eyes were attracted by the various cute children's toys on the stall.

Yan Gan stopped and said, "Go and take a look."