Chapter 25: I am Pregnant

Two bars.

The red double lines were extremely eye-catching. Jian Qiaoxin's hand shook and almost threw away the pregnancy stick in his hand.

"No, this may not be accurate."

Jian Qiaoxin put the one in his hand on the sink counter, and then took out another one. Fortunately, he bought two, wouldn't it come in handy?

With the last tint of hope, Jian Qiaoxin tested it again, and his face turned pale when he saw the two familiar bars again.

Slowly sitting up from the toilet, Jian Qiaoxin got dizzy and almost fell over.

He supported the wall to rest for a while and walked to the bed. The cold medicine on the table beside him still had a sense of existence silently, but it was useless now.

The ringing of the phone rang, pulling him out of his shock.

Jian Qiaoxin answered the phone unconsciously: "Hello?"

On the other end of the phone was the voice of his friend, Feng Qing: "Xiao Xin, how are you doing? I have read the latest news, don't be sad..."

The other side kept on talking nonstop, but Jian Qiaoxin didn't even say one word back.

Finally, Feng Qing realized that it was too silent on the other end, and asked again: "Hello? Xiao Xin, are you listening to me?"

"I'm listening." Jian Qiaoxin's voice was hoarse and scared, and he whispered: "I just feel a little uncomfortable."

Feng Qing did not pursue the matter further: "Are you unwell? Did you go to the hospital to check it out?"

Jian Qiaoxin was feeling confused in his heart, but the matter was so important that he didn't dare to say it casually, so he fumbled over: "Well, it's just a common cold. I just need to get some sleep."

Feng Qing breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, OK, then I won't bother you to rest, you go to bed early."

Jian Qiaoxin replied indiscriminately and hung up the phone.

The phone call had calmed him down a lot, and he began to seriously think about the question of whether to keep this new life in his womb.

"Should I keep..."

Jian Qiaoxin threw himself on the bed and buried his face on the pillow annoyedly. He was thinking about things in his heart, but he fell asleep after thinking about it.

The next day.

Shengshi Jialun Building.

Jian Qiaoxin was sitting in Nong Bai's office and scrolling through the comments on the tablet.

If everyone was criticizing and posting hate comments on the Internet about him just a few days ago, today the netizens' comments were getting much better since the intervention of public relations.

Shenhuai: "To tell the truth, I saw photos of Qiu Jian, and I thought this was the face of a scumbag."

Genie_CJ: "Fortunately, they broke up, it is a misfortune to get married into a family with this kind of narrow-minded mother-in-law!"

The online comments were leaning onto Jian Qiaoxin's side.

Nong Bai walked over with the document not far away and put it on the table: "Look at it, these scripts have been brought to us recently."

Jian Qiaoxin tentatively said: "Then I act as..."

"Male lead." Nong Bai sat down with crossed legs naturally, being very calm.